chapter 1

Katsuki bakugou leader of a very popular gang in the area, his job was very tiring as there were multiple things he had to go through as a gang leader. Rival gangs,wars,missions and other things. It was all tiring to him, he was currently sitting in his office low on energy as he had been up all night not only training but doing work. Katsuki stood at about 5,11 almost 6ft and was pretty sturdy, he had a nice 6 pack and his arm muscles were very plump. He had fluffy blonde hair and red eyes he never really like the way they looked but he couldn’t do much about it and he didnt wanna wear contacts. He had a nice scar going across his cheek and on his hands from previous fights, in all honesty most would say he was very very attractive. He gotten dressed in a suit after showering in the gym and walked out as he went to a near by cafe for his coffee, the cafe he usually went to got shut down and now he had to find a new spot which would probably be the cafe that he was now in front of.

Sero a young, good looking boy who works at a very popular cafè. He had his long black hair tied into a ponytail, he wears some mascara and eyeliner to make his black eyes more prettier. He was skinny but also very trained, not really muscles but a very pretty body. His ears were pirced also his lips and his nose. He had some tattoo's on his arms, neck and back. This morning he was working at the cafè, wearing a maid dress because it's a maid and pet cafè. Katsuki walked into the cafe and blushed a little at how it was a maid cafe but just shook off his thoughts and walked over to a table as someone told him to go sit down and wait for a maid. He noticed a cute boy in the corner of his eye he was beautiful he was thin with nice curves but also looked a little muscly it was a cute muscly though. He smirked a little as he watched him with his cute little ponytail bounce a little as he walked. Sero took orders from all the tables and jumped to the kitchen to give them to someone else. He walked back and saw a very muscly and handsome man. He bit his lip and walked over trying to act sexy "Hello and welcome in the maid and pet cafè! Nya~" He winked and made a kitty move. "What would you like to order?" He swang his hips a bit and tried to look for cute. Katsuki was on his phone as he waited answering all of the texts he had from the people who worked for him. He looked up and smirked as he seen the boy he was staring at earlier, he was definitely coming to this cafe more often thats for sure. “A latte with extra sugar please” he hummed out still trying to act professional he figured he would flirt later. Sero nodded and bowed "Everything you would like my majesty!~" He giggled and made a cute face "When you want something to eat just tell me and I make my creation!" He turned around and swang his hips while walking. Katsuki nodded and gave sero a small smile and a wink chuckling softly as he watched the black haired male walk off while swaying his hips. He went back on his phone as he texted more people then moved to instagram responding to dms and deleting people he didnt talk to anymore from his dms as there was no reason to keep them there.

After some minutes Sero went to Bakugo to give him his coffee with a little brownie next to it. "Here sir! I hope it will taste perfectly! And there is a special under the coffee." He winked and walked away while swinging his hips so that the skirt lifted a bit up. Under the coffee was a letter with Sero's number and instagram name. Katsuki looked up and smiled with a nod as his coffee and a brownie was placed on the table. “Thank you love” he spoke out as he watched him walk away with a blush as his skirt lifted up. He had looked under the cup and grabbed the paper and read it following the black haired boy on Instagram and added his number to his contacts. Sero had a lot of naughty and also sexy pics on his instagram. He also had a lot posts with different guys who used his body. After Sero went back into the kitchen he started singing and put all the food and drinks to the other guests.