Time skipped:

Ilankodi pov:

"That's all for today" I said loudly.

"Any doubts" I asked everyone. All looks like they have wokeup after the sleep.

"Is my class that boring" I asked them by leaning over my table.

"No mam" I heard the chorus voice.

"Then, why you all were looks like wakeup after heavy sleep" I said.

Everyone started to look into each other face. Hahhha. Me is also lazy ass when am studying like them.

I smiled at them. I think they thought a that am going to scold them.

Some people then started to ask me doubts. I started to clarify the doubts of everyone.

Once the school end, I gone to my home through public bus.

Its been 3 month, of that marriage incident.

The day of my cousin marriage is my birthday. Everyone mocked me for not getting married. Its not my mistake. But somehow it is my mistake for being unmarried.

I don't want to think about it.

Once I entered into my house, there mom and dad were speaking seriously.

I just entered into my room and freshened up and gone to the kitchen to have my water.

Once I came out of the kitchen, my mom asked me to take the seat before them.

"Yes mom" I meekly said.

"Tomorrow one groom family is coming to see you. So take permission accordingly from your school." she said.

I nodded my head. And gone inside my room. There gayu were sitting in the bed.

"Akka don't you ask who is the groom and what he is doing and all from our parents. You were just saying yes to everything" gayu asked me disappointedly.

"They will do the good things only" I replied ta her.

"Oh yeah that marrying you to that old hag" she replied non chantly.

"Don't say him as old gayu. Then me too getting old only right" I replied at her.

"Don't be very goody goody shoes akka. When no one is appreciating you, there Is no point in being good for them. Don't support for everything they were preaching" she retorted at me.

"And you are not old. Did you hearing me. Still way more to go. One day you will get married. If not too, there is no problem akka. In this world not everyone is getting married. Some where doing some precious work akka. Think about them. Don't feel bad akka. Am there for you akka"saying this she hugged me tightly.

"Oh next plan is not to get married. Already it is difficult for us to search the match for you. But here you were saying her that to not worried for being unmarried." charru said.

"Don't you know manners. It is our room. Don't barge into the room like a theif" gayu shouted.

"Brat" saying this chaaru gone out of the room.

"Why she is not mingling with us" gayu akadd me. I shrugged.

"Yeah she is different from us" she said at me.

"Mmm" I rplied.

We then started to speak normally. Mom called us to the dinning table.

"I didn't prepared anything for dinner today. As me and your dad discussed regarding tomorrow guest. So, dad bought the fried rice and parotta to all" Mom said as soon as we all gone to the dinning Hall.