"I don't want to get married. I will never marry anyone. That's it. Don't interfere in my life" I shouted at them.

"Don't shout Reyansh. You have to get married that's it. If not for you. Atleast for our family." dad said.

"I can't. I won't. I will never say yes to it" I calmly said this time.

"You have to beta" she said.

"Your age is going to be 33. You are not getting any younger. And you know right, am your step mom. So everyone in the society will think that I didn't doing anything to get you married. But thats not the case. No one will believe me. You have to get married not only for this reason. After you your sister were standing. Without marrying you, we can't marry her too. Think about it " that lady said.

" Am not objecting you guys to make her marry. "I said.

" Thats not how it will work" dad said.

"See I don't want to get married. That's it" I said and moved away from them.

Once I reached my room, I just sat in my bed. And my past comes in a row of flash.

I don't have trust regarding females. All they did to me is betrayal. Only betrayal.

Then I just laid in my bed, Thinking that tomorrow I have so much of work to deal with.

Who will get married.

Not me

Ilankodi pov:

Ilankodi pov:

"Yes say" my dad said.

I heaved a sigh.

There my aunty is sitting in the sofa and speaking with my dad.

" I came with a marriage proposal for our Ilankodi" she said at my dad. My mom served her tea and stood beside my dad chair's.

"What it is anni" my mom asked her.

My aunt took the tea cup and started to sip it. After sipping for one time, she placed her cup over the tea table.

And opened her bag and took one paper from it.

"This is the bio data if one boy whom I know. You see it. I hope this will perfectly suit for our Ilankodi." aunt said.

Myself, mom and dad only were present in the home, as chaaru and gaytahiri gone out. Chaaru to meet her boyfriend and for gayu she gone out for meet her school friends.

Dad took the paper from aunty and started to read it.

" Horoscope will match I guess " Mom said after seeing the bio data.

" Name is vasudevan. Occupation is own business" dad started to read out the content in the printed paper.

In anyway that groom is going to reject me.