I had my lunch, from nearby restaurant. Around 9 'O clock I windup my work. As for today there is no much of work.

I reached my home and gone to my room straightly.

I don't do friendship, I don't speak normally with anyone. Because of the continuous betrayal.

And most I hate woman.

I hate them.

All I faced is betrayal with them. Nothing else.

I don't want to think about anything. I just slept in my bed after having dinner. For dinner, I usually have it in my bedroom which is prepared by jeevika. That's it.

I don't know whether my life will be like this for ever. But it never will be a problem to me.

This loneliness is all I love.

Illankodi pov:

Illankodi pov:

I wokeup from my bed, and seen that gayathiri is sleeping all over me.

"Gayathiri leave me" I groogily said at her.

"Akka, please don't leave me. I want my cushion please. Please 5 more mins" she said in her sleepy voice.

I nodded my head as no at her. I smiled at her actions and words. As now she wrapped her legs over me tightly.

She is something.

I started to ruffle her hair. Her hair is very long unlike me. She Is very beautiful girl with very beautiful heart.

After half an hour she left me. That too she didn't levae me by herself. It was mom who scolded her for sleeping like a log at 6.30. Then we both wokeup immediately. Once I finished my daily routine, including exercises, yes I will do. Then I entered into kitchen to help mom. Who is preparing the breakfast.

"Don't forget to prepare oats for you" she said at me. I just nodded my head at her.

Its always like this.

And I stopped eating whatever I likes a way back. As I started to eat according to their command.

Now a days I was behaving like a pre programmed system. I just heaved a sigh.

Gayathiri too came and helped me to prepare the breakfast. Today is leave for everyone as its Sunday.

After breakfast, me and gayathiri entered into our room. Chaaru like always taunted me during the breakfast.

When I will be free from everyone's mocking.

"Akka today what is the plan" Gayathiri asked me.

"At evenging friends meetup" I said to her boringly. As I don't have any loyal friend to me. They all my college mates.

"I too will accompany you. Is that okay to you" she asked me. I brightly smiled at her.

"Yes" I said at her.