38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns

ابدأ من البداية

"Cash. His card hasn't been used. The last withdrawal was before she went missing."

"We'll how much did he take?" I furrow my brows. If he's taken out a large amount perhaps that could give us an indication of what's he up to.

"Two grand."

"That's it?"

Eva nods her head. Two grand is nothing when you're on the run. If he's planning on running for a while or going to hiding he's going to need more then two grand to start him off. What is his plan?

"What about passports? Car?" Eva raises her brows in question.

"I'll check now." Liam finds out about the passport and I find out about the car. I've only seen him drive an suv that's been provided. Suddenly it hits me. He's using a rental car that we have access to. There must be some sort of tracking device in them if there used for missions.

There has to be.

"It's a dead end on the passport." Liam grumbles pushing the lap top away from him.

"I think we have something." I smirk. Liam turns to me in suspense.

"We'll what is it?" He snaps.

"The car he's using isn't his. It's been provided for missions, which means-

"There has to be a tracking device in it." Eva breaths out.

"Exactly." I nod my head, a weight lifting off my shoulders when we finally have something to go on.

"Thai is great!" Eva jumps up from her chair with a grin.

I nod my head in return, checking down on Nova who's still out cold. "If we just find which car it is, get the plate, we'll be able to find it."

"Hopefully, Nathan will be with it." Liam sighs.

Hopefully.

***

"Stop here." I stop the car on a long empty road in the middle of the country side. We all climb out of the car, looking around the area.

I shield my eyes with my sunglasses, looking at empty fields and roads. "There's nothing here." Liam says confusingly.

I purse my lips and look farther out to the fields. I tilt my head to the side when I see a corn field, the corn plants have to at least be higher enough to hide something In. Perhaps even a car?

"Where are you going?" Eva shouts after me as I begin to walk towards the field.

I tilt my head towards the field and shout over my shoulder, "To find myself a car." I shout.

I smirk as I hear her curse me behind me. Licking my dry lips, I walk through the long grass that comes up to my shins. My whole body burns from the heat of the sun, sweat already begins to form on the back of my neck. Suddenly I'm glad I'm wearing a short sleeved T-shirt.

"You think he's here?" Liam asks coming up beside me with narrowed eyes.

I shrug. "The car might."

"That's not going to help us find her." He sighs.

I glance at him from the side, his form tense as he clenches his fists in a tight grip. I clasp a hand down onto his shoulder, showing my support. "Anything we find will help."