𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒'𝐒 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

Start from the beginning

Lena sounded excited. Granted, Lena always sounded happy and cheerful especially compared to Katherine's usually dead planned tone but this time Lena sounded too happy.

Willow and Eris exchanged a look. "Maybe it's Freddie," Eris said quietly thinking about her friend from her school.

"Yeah," Willow drawled out, "doubt that. Since when do your friends show up her unannounced?"

"So..."

Willow sighed, "Monster."

      Eris swore quietly before yanking off her necklace.

3 MINUTES EARLIER

   HADES CLEARED HIS THROAT AS HE STOOD OUTSIDE OF THE ROBINSON HOUSEHOLD HOUSE.

"Careful, sir," Jules-Albert said dryly, "You're starting to sweat. One who doesn't know any better would think you were nervous."

"Silence," Hades commanded. "I am not nervous. I am anything but nervous."

"Yes, I am sure you are," Jules-Albert said flatly, "The doorbell, sir."

"I beg you pardon?"

"The doorbell," Jules-Albert said, "If you do not ring it they will not be aware of your presence." He pointedly looked at the doorbell before turning on his heel, "I will be in the car."

Hades glared at the doorbell as if it would ring it's self. He didn't even know why he came here, he knew his daughter wouldn't want to see him.

   Originally, he planned on just sending her a gift until Charon had informed him that a woman named Lena Robinson was calling. Hades had given her the number to the Underworld when he was disguised as Eris's social worker to interview her and her wife. Come to find out they wanted to know how to get in contact with Eris's father for her 14th birthday because they wanted to surprise her. After a long argument with Persephone (she was home for the winter and fall) he agreed to go despite her wishes.

And now he regretted.

Though he did make sure to change his appearance slightly so they did not recognize him as the social worker who interviewed them months before.

A large part of himself hated himself for loving this little girl so much, even though he knew she hated him.

Hades glared harder at the doorbell before turning on his heel, determined to walk away but before he take step off the porch, the front door slammed open.