New Home

*Your POV*

You woke up with a jolt to the sudden sound of someone screaming. You rubbed your eyes and groaned in annoyance.

Tom: Y/n!!!!!

Y/n: Stopppppp Go away.

You fell back again and closed your eyes.

Tom ended up coming to your house with you yesterday at night considering how clingy he is...

Tom: Ok fine, I'm gonna leave you here and go take a tour of our new house alone.

You jumped up on the bed, eyes wide open.

Y/n: What?! What time is it?

Tom: It's 2 in the afternoon.

Y/n: Oh shit! We had to leave at 1 right?? Why didn't you wake me up!?

Tom: Love, what do you think I've been trying to do since the past hour?

Y/n: Ughh ok give me 5 minutes to get ready then I'll be down.

Tom: Ok. I made breakfast by the way.

Y/n: Thanks Tommy.

You kissed him and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

*Time Skip*

Tom was driving you both to the place. You had no clue where it was. He just told you it was really close. After about five minutes of driving Tom said.

Tom: Look out the window.

You saw him pulling up into a huge place. The house was bright white from the outside, with black and grey details, along with a huge backyard which you could only see halfway from the car.

Tom: You like it?

Y/n: I love it! It's so beautiful.

Tom: Just wait till you see the inside.

You both got out of the car and you ran to the backside to see the house from all sides. You saw the green backyard and a huge pool too.

 You saw the green backyard and a huge pool too

Y/n: Omg the pool is awesome!

Tom: I know!! There's a hot tub too, look!

Y/n: Wow..

Tom: Ok, let's go inside.

You both went back to the front and Tom unlocked the door with the keys he had. You were dumbfounded the second you stepped in. Everything was already.. done.

Y/n: Tom? This whole place is completely.. livable.

You couldn't find the right word. You meant to say that it was completely ready. There was a soft brown couch, a huge T.V, a decorated fireplace and hell, you hadn't even seen the rooms yet.