Sparks and Butterflies✨

You all reached his huge Pent House and then he took you guys around it, where the golf course was. It was huge. And it was in the middle of nowhere, so you guys didn't have to worry about being annoyed by the paparazzi.

The golf course :

Y/n: Omg! Tom this is amazing!

Tom: I know right.

RDJ: Let's play, shall we?

You three took turns playing. Your dad somewhat knew how to play, and Tom was obviously a god at this. But, you totally sucked at it. After playing for about an hour, your dad got called in by his manager for official work.

RDJ: Ok so this was really fun but I gotta go. My manager just called me for some official work.

*He noticed that you were too shy to make a move on Tom so he decided to leave you alone with him*

RDJ: Well... Y/n, you come back later. I'm just gonna take a cab right now.

You shot an angry glare at your because you knew exactly what he was trying to do.

Tom: That won't be a problem, Robert. I'll just drop Y/n off later.

Y/n: Yeah sure, that's fine.

RDJ: Ok, I'll see you two later. Bye.

Tom and Y/n: Bye.

Your dad left and you looked down nervously because now it was just you and him on this large field in the middle of nowhere.

Y/n: So, I'm pretty sure that you realized how much I suck at this game.

Tom: I did, yeah *He said laughing* I can teach you if you want.

Y/n: Yes, pleaseeeeee.

Tom: Alright.

He got into position and showed you how exactly to hold the club and swing it. But, you couldn't pay attention as you completely zoned out. He just looked so HOT !

 He just looked so HOT !

Tom: Hello? Y/n?!

You were snapped out of your thoughts

Y/n: Huh? What?

Tom: I see you're enjoying the view😏

Y/n: Shut up! *You said playfully*

*He bursts out laughing. GOD! He looked adorable*

Tom: Ok, Here you go.

He hands you the golf club and signals you to stand in front of the golf tee. You do exactly that but you were still holding the golf club wrong.

He steps close to you so the back of your body was touching his front. He held your hands on the club and repositioned them. You felt these sparks and butterflies as your bodies touched. It was a magical, indescribable feeling.

Tom: Is this okay?

Y/n: um Y-Yeah totally.

He holds onto your hands and swings the club gently and the ball lands perfectly into the golf cup.

Tom: See, that's how you do it.

Y/n: Thanks. I think I got it now.

You step away and look down as you try to hide your burning cheeks.

Tom: Do you wanna maybe watch a movie? Just chill you know?

Y/n: Yeah sure. I'd love that.

You both go inside the house and settle down on the couch as he switches on Netflix.

Tom: What do you wanna watch ?

Y/n: How about Wild?!

Tom: Seriously? Your own movie?

Y/n: Come on pleaseeeeee *You gave him puppy dog eyes*

Tom: Ok, Ok fine.

He started the movie. Halfway through the movie, there was a kiss scene between you and your co - star. You saw Tom was looking away and not seeing the scene.

Y/n: What's wrong Tom?

Tom: Umm nothing.

Y/n: Wait! Are you jealous?

Tom: Huh ? Wha- Why would I be jealous?

Y/n : Lol chill, I'm just messing with you.

*Tom rolls his eyes playfully*

Tom: Not funny.

The movie was almost about to end when you felt really sleepy so you laid you head on Tom's shoulder and you instantly fell asleep