Premiere!!

*You POV*

Fast forward one good month. Filming for Spider-Man has finished and the trailer's been released, which by the way also caused a huge mess on the internet because it was highly anticipated since a long time. Today is the premiere for the movie before it comes out. 

Tom asked you to go as his date and of course, you happily agreed. So, you were currently with a whole crew, getting ready for the premiere. Tom had the same situation going on in the same hotel as you, but in another room probably.

You turned around one final time in front of the mirror, admiring your red and black Spider-Man themed look from top to bottom.

Your look:

Hehe hi Zendaya

Hehe hi Zendaya

Y/n: Thank you so much guys. This looks amazing.

You said to your crew and you separately thanked the make-up artist as she did such a good job. There was literally nothing wrong to point out. Just then Tom peaked in from the door of your room. You gestured him to come in.

For a second it was like everything else stopped when he saw you. He didn't even realize, he got so lost in your-

Y/n: You're staring.

You chuckled at his cuteness. 

Tom: Oh um you look really beautiful.

Y/n: And you look really handsome babe.

He was wearing a grey suit, one that you had picked out for him to wear today.

Tom: We have to go now, The car's here.

Y/n: Alright.

You went up to him, took his hand and pecked his lips. Just as he was about to lead you out towards the limo, he noticed something.

Tom: Aw c'mon!

Y/n: What?

Tom: You- Your shoes!

You laughed when you realized what he was talking about. Ok so actually, you're just a teeny bit shorter than him, but your extremely high heel choice made you taller than him today.

Y/n: It's fine. I don't care about that.

Tom: Fine.

You, Jacob, Zendaya and Tom were going to the premiere together. You and Tom got in the limo after signing a few autographs and taking pictures with the crowd that was right outside the car. After waiting a few minutes, they both also arrived and you were off to the premiere.

During the ride, Tom noticed you rubbing your hands together and unnecessarily shaking your legs.

Tom: Hey what's wrong?

Y/n: Nothing, Just a bit nervous.

He just stared at you with completely shocked eyes.

Y/n: What? Is that really so hard to believe?

Tom: I mean, yeah. You've been to sooo many premieres before.

Y/n: Yeah, but this is different. I mean it's Marvel for fucks sake.

Tom: True, but just relax. I can relate. I was totally stressed out on my civil war premiere. Everything went great though. I promise this is gonna be just like any other movie or premiere you've ever done.

Y/n: Thanks.

You smiled at him, now calmed down.

*Time Skip*

You gave your 'signature' poses to the cameras at the red carpet. You and the rest went separate for the next few minutes to do interviews. 

Y/n: Oh my god! Maddie, hi!

Maddie: Hey girl! It's so good to see you.

Y/n: I know right!

Maddie: Ok, ok you gotta go watch your performance in your movie after this, so I'm gonna make it quick.

Y/n: Alright.

Maddie: So, classic. We love your look today. It's got the Spider-Man colors.

Y/n: Oh yeah. Basically the Spidey suit but make it fashion.

Maddie: Wow. So, How do you feel? It's your first Marvel appearance.

Y/n: You have no idea how grateful I am for this right now. Thank you to all the fans too. Wouldn't be here today without them. And mainly to Tom for the support. I was so nervous today. He's the one that helped me free of all the tension and just be myself.

Maddie: That sounds amazing. Ok well, the last time you were at a premiere you mentioned Tom as your celebrity crush, and now you're dating. Congratulations!

Y/n: Thank you so much! I still can't believe all this is real. None of this would've happened without this movie, I'm so happy right now.

Maddie: Awesome. Ok Imma let you go now but just know that we all eager for more couple content on both your Instagrams.

Y/n: Might just take you up on that.

You gave her a wave before meeting the rest of the cast in a group. You all went to the theater and you sat beside Tom as your movie started playing. Every second of it was amazing until... The 'making-out' scene between Spark and Peter showed up.

Literally the whole cast was whistling and cheering. You sank down in your chair, your cheeks burning red while Tom just laughed at that. You were thankful your dad isn't a part of this movie, because that would just be embarrassing at the moment.

*Time Skip*

You, Tom, Zendaya and Jacob decided to go to a club after the premiere was over, as a celebration for your upcoming movie. You were having the time of your life, swaying your hips in front of Tom, to the song playing. 

Tom: I'm gonna get a drink? You want one?

Y/n: Yeah.

Tom: K I'll be right back.

Tom left and you waited for what felt like an eternity for him to come back. You got bored and made your way out of the crowd towards the bar. You froze when you saw him.

Not just him. Another girl with her hands all over him and her lips on his.