Uh Oh!

Sam: Hey loser get in!

Sam shouted to Tom from inside the pool. Today is pool day. You and the Holland brothers are having a tiny pool party.

Tom: Chill out bro. CANNONBALL!

And he jumped into the pool splashing water everywhere.

Sam: Ughh I hate you.

*Meanwhile Your POV*

You were up in the room getting ready. You wore the best set you had and put on a robe and went down to the pool. You saw the 4 boys already in the water, playing around. You took off the robe as they all saw you entering the water.

Tom couldn't take his eyes off of you, well... Harry couldn't either.

Harry: Oh shit.

He stared at you wide eyed.

Tom: Huh?

Harry: Oh nothing.

You went towards Tom and wrapped your legs around his waist under the water and your hands around his neck.

Tom: You look stunning, darling 

Y/n: Why thankyou.

You all had lots of fun, messing around splashing water on each other. But, the whole time you felt that something was off with Harry. He kept taking glances at you and when you'd look at him, he'd look away.

*3 hours later*

You all were watching a movie and Tom had gone to grab a glass of water. Harry was still behaving weirdly, so you just couldn't take it anymore. You grabbed his hand and pulled him to the corner of the room.

Harry: W-what are you-

Y/n: Harry, What the hell is going on?

Harry: What do you mean?

Y/n: Don't think I haven't noticed.

Harry: I-I have no clue what you're talking about.

Y/n: Yes, yes you do. You have been acting weird all day, ignoring me, avoiding eye contact.. What is wrong?

Harry: Nothing is wrong Y/n. Can I go now?

Y/n: No you cant, not until you tell me what's wrong.

Harry: Ok I'm just gonna go now.

Y/n: No wai-

Harry: I LIKE YOU OK?!

Y/n: W-what?

Harry: I'm sorry I- I shouldn't have-

Y/n: Hey it's ok.

You pulled him into a hug because it seemed like he was about to cry.

Y/n: Harry, I'm sorry but I love Tom more than anything in this world.

You whispered softly.

Harry: I know and I don't want to ruin your relationship because of this stupid thing. I'm so sorry if I made everything awkward. I just don't wanna lose you as a friend.

Y/n: You won't.

Harry: Thank you so much. I'm hopefully going to put these feelings aside and let's forget this ever happened.

Y/n: Ok.

He was about to leave.

Harry: Oh and-

Y/n: Don't worry I won't mention this to Tom.

He smiled at you and mumbled a 'thankyou' before you both returned to your seats. Tom had already came back.

Tom: Where were you two?

Y/n: Oh we were just talking.

Tom: Umm ok.

You went and sat next to Tom on the couch and he pulled you onto his lap.

Y/n: C'mon let's watch the rest of the movie.