The DM💞

You get a notification on your phone. You check it and you completely freeze. IT WAS A DM FROM THE TOM HOLLAND !

*The DM*

Tom: Hey Y/n 🖐

Y/n: Hey !

Tom: I finallyyyyy messaged you

Y/n: Yeah, finallyyyyyy

Tom: 😂 So I was gonna come over to meet up with your dad today and I think we should get to know each other, maybe hang out.

Y/n: Yeah totally, I'm free today, got nothing to do anyway

Tom: K awesome. I can't believe we haven't met yet either !!!

Y/n: ikr !!

Y/n: wait, EITHER ?

Tom: Yeah, so I kinda saw your little interview.... 😏

Y/n: OH FUCK 😳

Tom: Don't worry, not gonna embarrass you or anything 🤣🤣🤣

Y/n: Yeah that's so relieving to hear 🙄

Tom: lol, k have fun.. I'll see you in the evening.. by like 4

Y/n: K I'll be waiting😉

*End DM*

You didn't realize that your dad was right next to you and you were blushing and smiling uncontrollably at your phone.

RDJ: What's going on? Why are you so smiley at your phone, all of a sudden ?

You snap out of your thoughts and put your phone away.

Y/n: Oh uh - nothing really.

RDJ: come onnn, tell me.

Y/n: Umm Tom just DM'd me saying he was coming over to meet you today so he wanted to get to know me and maybe hang out.

RDJ: Oh yeah I totally forgot to tell you that he was coming over today. So that's great you guys will finally get to know each other.

Y/n: Yeah but it's gonna be really awkward.

You said shyly while fidgeting with your hoodie strings.

RDJ: And why is that ?

Y/n: Well..... he uh- he kinda saw my interview.

RDJ: Oh damn 😳

Y/n: ikr!! I'm so screwed up... I should have just said some other random person's name.

RDJ: hey, hey, hey... calm down. I know the kid very well and I'm pretty sure that he'll be completely chill with it.

Y/n: Yeah. I hope so.

*Time skip to 1 hour before Tom would arrive*

You were just rummaging through your closet, through billions and trillions of clothes and shoes you have.

Your walk - in wardrobe: