Who's your celebrity crush?

It's the day today. Finally! You had your red carpet premiere for your new movie - "Wild". It was starring you as the main character of the movie. You were really excited for today. This was your 12th movie to ever be made. You have been a celebrity for about 6 years now. 

~ It's time for the event now ~

You got your makeup done by your makeup artists and your outfit was an extremely detailed, expensive Versace gown. Probably the only one ever made. You were about to leave for the event so you decided to FaceTime your dad. He picked up the call almost immediately.

RDJ: Hey Sweetheart.

Y/n: Hey dad. I'm about to leave for my premiere. How do I look?

RDJ: You look amazing. I bet you will be trending on Instagram for the next month.

*You chuckle*

Y/n: Aww thanks dad.

RDJ: Your welcome sweetheart. 

Y/n: Ok bye dad. I'll see you later. I gotta go.

RDJ: Bye! Good luck.

~ End call ~

                                               *This is your dress*

You get into your limo and drive off to the event. After you reach, the second you step out of your limo all jaws drop and you are surrounded by a bunch of Paparazzi. You elegantly step onto the carpet and pose for pictures.

After a while, you move down the carpet for your interview. You reach the place and go to the interviewer. She was Maddie. You knew her quite well as she had done 3 interviews with you for other movies you had done.

Y/n: Hey!! 

Maddie: Hey Y/n! Nice to finally have you back on another premiere.

Y/n: I know, it's been a while.

Maddie: Ok, so I have a few questions for you. Actually these all I'm going to ask are fan questions.

Y/n: Ok go ahead.

Maddie: Ok so first question: You recently came out as RDJ's daughter. How was that experience? And Why hide it in the first place?

Y/n: Well, keeping such a huge thing a secret for almost 6 years was extremely difficult for me. Just like everyone else I had my highs and lows and I had so many moments where I just wanted to reveal it to the whole world right from the start. So it's been a weird experience. But even after I revealed it, my relationship with my dad was the same, so that's one good thing about it... As to why I kept it a secret, I wanted to be completely self made, I didn't want people favoring me just because I'm a famous person's daughter. I don't think it's fair that way you know. 

Maddie: Wow, you're a really sweet person and it looks like you had this answer prepared ?

Y/n: Yeah, I kinda did. I knew this was gonna be asked.

Maddie: Ok well, we're running out of time so just two more questions for you. Next one: Who was you favourite person to film with in this movie?

Y/n: Ooooh that's a tough one. I really enjoyed filming with Cole Sprouse. He was really supportive and like a big brother to me, but so was Noah Centineo. So I can't really choose between the two.

Maddie: Great and last one : Who is your celebrity crush? This is like the most googled question about you, Y/n.

Y/n: Oh wow, I had no idea. My celebrity crush is definitely Tom Holland. I have literally had a crush on him since like forever. I haven't told anybody this, but years back before all of this I even had a fanpage on Instagram for him. I was like OBSESSED. I mean I still am. *You wink at the camera* My dad and Tom hang out a lot, I still can't believe I haven't met him yet.

*Maddie bursts out laughing*

Maddie: Ok well, we had a great time. I'll see you next time.

Y/n: Looking forward to it.

You then leave from there and go to the event theatre with the rest of your co stars to watch your movie for the first time.

*Tom's POV * *This is 3 hours later*

Haz(Harrison Osterfield): Yo mate WAKE UP !

He says as he jumps on Tom's bed and he startles and wakes up.

Tom: What the fuck do you want? I'm sleeping right now *he says in a groggy voice*

Haz: Dude you're gonna wanna hear this.

Tom: What is it?!

*Haz switches on the TV and plays your interview on youtube*

Tom and Haz both start watching and tom's eyes widen when he hears you say his name.

Haz: Look dude, Y/n Downey, the self made billionaire AKA your CRUSH, HAS A CRUSH ON YOU !!!

Tom: Omfg , This is the best day of my life !!!!

Haz: And she totally said she wants to meet you.

Tom: Uhh no, she didn't say that.

Haz: But you know she meant that. DM her !!

Tom: Ok I'll do it only if you shut up about this afterwards.

Haz: Deal!

*Back to your POV, 3 hours earlier at the event*

The movie just finished. You recieved tons of compliments on how amazing your acting was. You got into your Limo at the end of the event and drove off to your dad's Penthouse. You live in London, but you are currently living with your dad in NYC until all your movie interviews are done. You reach home and go inside to see your dad watching TV, YOUR INTERVIEW !

Y/n: uhh hey dad, what are you watching?

RDJ: hey, just finished watching your interview at the red carpet.

Y/n: K cool.

You went to your room, took a shower and changed into your comfy clothes and came back and sat next to your dad on the couch.

RDJ: Sooooo.... Crush on Tom?

*You grew red from embarrassment*

Y/n: umm Y-Yeah , I-I guess.

RDJ: And you had a fanpage for him a few years ago?

Y/n: I did, Yeah , when I was a teenager.

RDJ: Cool. Do you want to meet him? You should hang out some time, he's a great guy.

Y/n: I don't know.....

RDJ: Your choice, I mean I even has his number, Obviously.

Y/n: Dad Stop !!! *You say laugh and you hit him with a pillow*

RDJ: Ok, ok , I'm kidding.

Y/n: Whatever.

You get a notification on your phone. You check it and you completely freeze. IT WAS A DM FROM THE TOM HOLLAND !