Come to an agreement

*Tom's POV*

He jogged back to the room as fast as he could. He struggled with the keys once he reached and then finally opened the door and entered.

He saw that you were under the covers. He slowly walked over and the pulled them down just below your face. You were already asleep. And- There were tear stains all over your face.

Tom: No no no no no
he slightly rubbed your chhek and whispered when he saw that you had been crying. It made him feel terrible knowing that he was the one that caused it.

He didn't want to wake you up he just got in bed beside you and wrapped his arms around you like usual, trying to fall asleep. He decided to deal with everything tomorrow.

*Your POV*

You woke up to light snores beside you. You rubbed your eyes and tried to get up but there were arms around you.

Huh? You realized that Tom must have come back during the middle of the night. 'Why though? Wasn't he mad?' You thought.

You slipped away from his grip and went into the bathroom to freshen up. You were certainly angry out of your senses.

He couldn't shout at you, make you cry, make you feel terrible and then just walk back in and doze off with you like nothing ever happened.

You deserve an explaination. You got ready for the day and went outside to see Tom stirring around and slowly waking up.

Today is the last day on your vacation anf of course, you want to keep things on a positive note and not ruin everybody's vacay by something stupid between you and Tom.

The moment Tom realized you were not next to him, he jumped on the bed, fully awake, and looked around to see you standing there with your arms crossed in front of you.

He got off and straight away engulfed you in a long, warm hug, the least of what you expected. You melted at his touch but pushed him off a second later, realizing that you have to be tough.

Tom: What?

Y/n: What?! I'm sorry did you seriously just ask me that?

Tom: I know, I know, I'm so fucking sorry.

Y/n: No Tom, you can't just shout at me, make me feel a shit ton of guilt and then just walk back in like nothing matters and expect ne to immediately forgive you.

Tom: I know baby, and I don't expect you to. But, just know that I am genuinely sorry.

Y/n: Tom, it felt like I actually cheated on you for fuck's sake!

Tom: You and I both know you would never do that. I was being such an asshole and I'm sorry for not trusting you, I guess I just have a rough history with trusting people.

You sighed sadly, knowing what he was talking about.
He had told you about his history with dating and it was pretty rough.

Most of them were with him, just for the fame and they would go around sleeping with other guys when he wasn't around.

He even took a break from it all for a really long time, until he met you. It was like he just knew you were the one.

You stepped forward and hugged him tightly, taking him by surprise.

You said a muffled 'It's okay' with your face burried in his chest. He leaned down and kissed your forehead.

Tom: Thankyou.

Y/n: Mhmm...

You both stayed like that for what felt like hours, in each other's arms before you pulled away and asked.

Y/n: Well, why the change of heart? You seemed pretty stuck yesterday.

Tom: Harrison..

Y/n: What about him?

Tom: You know.. he just made me realize how dumb I was to act like that and tge fact that you'd never lie or remotelt TRY to break my heart.

Tom: He just made me realize.. That- That you're the one...

Y/n: W-what? I am?

Tom: Yeah.

You smiled and captured his lips in a loving kiss before you pulled apart when realization hit you. You were thinking of all the possibke things that could have happened during the night.

All whilr Tom had a shit eating grin on his face.

Tom: What's wrong?

He said, giving you his best innocent because he knew exactly what you were thinking.

Y/n: Holy shi- What did you do?

Tom: What did I do?

Y/n: No way! Did you do something to Justin?

Tom: Hmm, Mabyeee...

Y/n: What did you do?

Tom: I might have threatened him and maybe tried to punch him...

You gasped in shock and he held his hands up in surrender.

Tom: But, nothing else I swear.

You just started laughing at his reaction.

Tom: Uh?

Y/n: Chill I'm not mad. I don't care, he deserved it.

Tom: That's my girl.

He gave you a quick kiss before going to get ready. You went to the door and when you opened it Haz, Harry, Jacob and Z came stumbling in and they all fell down.

Y/n: What the fuck? Oh- Were you spying on us?

Haz: Probably. It was fun.

Y/n: You guys are so dumb.

Z: It is so fun to have arguements right?!

Z squealed like a child and you gave her a blank expression.

Z: I'm kidding I swear!!

Y/n: Okayyyy.

Z: Ok we gotta leave, flight's in 2 hours.