Welcome to the Bahamas

*The next morning*

Tom: You got everything?

Y/n: Yeah.

You said as you dragged 2 of suitcases across the hall.

Tom: Hold on lemme help.

He took one of your bags and held his own bag with his other hand.

Y/n: Thanks.

Tom: Yeah but like.. might I ask, why do you have two whole bags for yourself?

Y/n: You see Thomas, everyone cannot survive a week with one tiny backpack like you.

Tom: Fair point I guess.

Y/n: Ok can we go now? We're gonna be late.

Tom: Ok, ok.

You both got in your car and drove off to the airport, where you would meet everyone. Everyone flew from their own cities to London first and from here you all would be leaving for the Bahamas in your PJ.

After an hour of driving, you and Tom reached the airport. You both completed all the security checks and went straight to the lounge. You came to know through the chat that everyone had reached and were just waiting for you.

You got a private lounge at the airport to meet up with everyone before getting in the plane.{Also because it would be impossible for almost 20 celebrities to just sit around the place}

Y/n: Hey guysss!!

You exclaimed as you hugged each and every one of them.

Y/n: Hi dad! I missed you.

Robert: I missed you too. It's great you decided to have this cast vacay. I guess we all could use a break.

Chris.E: Yeah totally.

Tom: Ok I guess we can get on the jet now.

Y/n: Yeah, alright guys let's go.

*On the way to the jet*

Sebastian and Anthony ran up to Tom and dragged him away from you and started whispering stuff in his ears.

Anthony: Hey Tommmm, how's Y/n?

Tom: Uhh what do you mean? You can ask her that right?

Sebastian: Yeah, no but we're asking you.

Tom: She's uhm great I guess?

Sebastian: Ooo cool. I gotta say, never thought you had it in you to get a girl.

Anthony: I know!!

Tom: What's that supposed to mean?

Sebastian: You know you're the weird, annoying, shy kid.

Tom: Seriously guy?!

He shrugged them off and ran up to you and Zendaya who were just going inside.

Zendaya:  Woah! What's up with you?

Tom: Oh nothing, just the usual.. Seb and Anthony annoying me.

Y/n: Really? I thought you were the annoying one.

Tom: Ouch!

Y/n: I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Now get in.

You all went inside and looked around at the seats. 

Y/n: I'm sitting with Z and Scarlett!

Tom: I'm with Haz and Jacob!

Harry: I'll be with Sam and Robert?

Tom Hiddleston: Stop stop stop. I feel like I'm watching 3 year olds choose with whom to sit on a school bus.