Movie pt.2

*Your POV*

You're currently at the hotel, spending a few last minutes with the cast and crew there. You leave back for London today, along with Tom. Zendaya's going to go back to LA and Jacob's going to go back to Hawaii. 

'Friends getting separated'. That's what happens at the end of every single movie. Everyone has to go back to their homes. You were used to it, but this felt different. You built a real connection with everyone over the last few months.

Y/n: I'm going to miss you both so much.

You said to Zen and Jacob as you hugged both of them for one last time. Tom appeared at the door frame with your and his luggage.

Tom: Alright, we gotta go. Flight's in an hour.

Y/n: Yeah.

Tom also said his goodbye's to them and then you both were off to the airport. This time, you had your private plane fly you both back. Unfortunately, you didn't get to meet up with your dad before leaving NYC as he was away, filming.

Oh and by the way 'the club incident' was about a week ago. You learnt to forget about it and you trusted him, so you accepted the fact that it wasn't his fault and moved on. It didn't change anything in your life. You still love him, he still loves you. No change, Perfect relationship.

*Time Skip*

*Tom's POV*

You were in the car with Tom, heading back to his house when you got a call. 

Y/n: Hello.

...

Y/n: Yeah I did.

...

Y/n: Wait really!? Uh I mean yeah great. Hope to see you soon, thanks.

And you hung up the call, super excited.

Tom: Who was that?

Y/n: Aahhh you won't believe it!!!

Tom: C'mon tell me.

Y/n: I just got a call from Kevin, saying that they've confirmed that they want me to star in their movie, 'Spark' !!!!

Tom hugged you immediately.

Tom: That is awesome! I'm so happy for you.

Y/n: Thank you so much Tom!

Tom: Yeah. But that means you'll have be away for filming a lot.

He said with a frown.

Y/n: I know, yeah.. But don't worry about it. We're going to spend so much time together for probably the next 1 or 2 months.

Tom: Yeah.

*Time Skip*

You rung the doorbell to Tom's parent's house. Sam opened it. He immediately went in for a hug with you.

Tom: I'm home too you know.

Sam: Haha hey bro.

He hugged Tom too. You both went in and you kept your bags in the car itself as you were going to go back to your house at night. Just Sam was home here. Everybody else had their errands and would be back just in time to meet you once.

You and Tom and went into his room and Tom told you to wait there for a second.

He came back later with his hands behind his back.

Y/n: What you got there?

Tom: Nothing. 

He shoved the the thing into his cupboard without you noticing and sat down beside you.

Tom: I wanted to ask you something.

Y/n: Mmhm go ahead.

Tom: Just in general, don't take it seriously.

You nodded your head in confusion.

Tom: H-how would you feel about moving in with me? 

Before you could answer he cut you off.

Tom: Just answer in general, not about us.

Y/n: O-okay. I think... That would be amazing.

Tom: Really?

Y/n: Yeah why not.

Tom: So.. would you like to move in with me?

Y/n: yeah like I said, that would be-

Tom: No like.. Actually.. Like really soon sometime.

Y/n: I mean, yeah. But that's not possible because we need to get a nice house firs-

Tom: I already did.

Y/n: What?

Tom: I already bought a house. 5 minutes from here and your home.

Y/n: Wow. You were really that confident I was gonna say yes?

You laughed.

Tom: Kinda.

Y/n: Alright. Let's go see it tomorrow.

Tom: Great.

He kissed you lightly and was just going out.

Y/n: Wait!

Tom: Yeah?

Y/n: What was that thing you brought?

Tom: The keys- you'll see tomorrow.

Y/n: I'll be waiting.