Sleep Over

*Tom's POV*

He was freaking the fuck out when he saw that you were asleep on his shoulder.

Tom whispers: What do I do? Do I let her sleep? Do I wake her up? Omg I'm freaking out!

Tom decided to not wake you and took a picture of you to send to your dad.

*Tom's text to RDJ*

Tom: Hey Robert...

RDJ: What's up?

Tom:

Tom: Soooo Y/n fell asleep while we were watching a movie and I don't wanna wake her up. Is it ok if I bring her back home tomorrow ?

RDJ: It's fine , I guess. You can drop her off tomorrow.

Tom: Ok thanks. Bye man.

RDJ: Bye.

*End Text*

Tom picked you up and placed you on the bed in a guest room that he had.

Tom: Sleep well, beautiful.

He whispered to you and then went back to his own room.

*Next morning*

You woke up and looked around yourself. You remembered watching a movie, you must have fallen asleep on the couch. How come you are here? Wait! THIS IS ONE OF TOM'S ROOM!

Y/n: What the fuck? How did I end up here?

You muttered to yourself. You put your hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. It smelled like someone was cooking amazing food in the kitchen so you went there. You immediately froze.

TOM WAS STANDING THERE WITH NO SHIRT AND HIS SWEATPANTS WERE DANGEROUSLY LOW! He turned around and saw you standing there with your eyes widened. You didn't realize you were staring at his perfectly toned abs and physique.

Tom: Oh hey! I was just making breakfast.

He didn't care if he was shirtless in front of you.

Y/n: Cool, but like, may I ask what exactly happened? I woke up in one of you rooms and I was supposed be home yesterday.

Tom: So you sorta fell asleep during the movie, and I didn't wanna wake you up so I just carried you up to a free room.

You blushed slightly on the thought.

Tom: And I informed your dad so don't worry about it.

Y/n: Aw thanks. I really appreciate you being so nice to me.

Tom: Why? Did you think that I won't be a nice in person?

Y/n: Uhmm no, no  that's uh that's not what I-

Tom: Relax! I'm just messing with you.

You let out a nervous laugh.

Tom: I can drop you off after breakfast if you want?

Y/n: Yes, please. Thankyou so much.

Tom: No problem, darling.

Your heart legit melted when he called you that. You both sat down and starting having the delicious food that he made. You noticed him staring a few times and whenever you would look up he'd look away blushing, trying to hide it.

*20 minutes later*

You both got changed and were heading to his car. You got in the passenger's seat. He started driving. You both just chatted about random stuff and even exchanged numbers. You finally reached your dad's house.

Y/n: I had a really good time.

Tom: Me too, maybe we can do this again sometime?

Y/n: Sure, text me. Bye.

You said as you stepped out of his car.

Tom: Bye.

Then he drove off and you went inside excited.