And now he is flirting with my girl. I can't let that slide that easily. He needs to understand that he won't get what he wants while behaving childishly.

Isabella, who was next to me with her arm wrapped around my torso while laying on her stomach, started moving and I turned my head to the side to watch her.

Her hair was all of her face. I slowly lifted my hand and tucked her hair away from her face while looking at her beautiful face.

As I was watching her I heard my phone vibrant from the nightstand next to me. I quickly grabbed it and saw the caller ID was Tristen. I rolled my eyes and slowly got out of bed so that I can pick up the call without waking up Isabella.

Once I was out of the room and in the bathroom, I closed the door slightly and sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

"Hey," I said and waited for him to answer.

"Hey, we have a problem," he immediately said and I sighed.

"What problem?" I annoyingly asked.

"Jared is dead," my eyes slightly widened.

"How?" I gripped onto the bathtub and stared outside of the bathroom which had a big window.

"He killed himself by handing him in his cell," he explained and I let out a frustrating sight while pinching my nose bridge.

"Burn his body," I hung up and crouched down and brought my hands to my face and rubbed it.

I felt a pair of hands massage my shoulders while I was thinking.

"Is everything okay?" she wanted to know and I don't wanna tell her what happened because I don't wanna ruin our vacation.

"Yeah, I just need to rest. I was tensed the next the last few days," I said and she continued massaging my shoulders. It felt really good.

"Do you want me to do something for you?" yeah, let's fuck. I'm horny and I need to ease down. I wanted to tell her but I knew that that wasn't the answer.

"No, it's okay. I'll just go to the Jacuzzi and relax," I assured and she nodded. I stood up and pecked her lips.

I was in the Jacuzzi relaxing for the past hour and I still felt tense.

Shouldn't this help? I asked myself.

While I had my eyes closed I heard someone getting out to the backyard. I opened my eyes and slowly turned my head to that person and what I saw blessed my eyes.

Isabella in a black bikini walking towards the Jacuzzi.

As she slowly got into the water, I admired her body.

This woman has no idea what she's doing to me right now.

I felt the blood in my body go down to my dick which then twitched up. I let out a little groan when she was fully in the water and swam toward the other side of the Jacuzzi. She was now in front of me while I stared at her.