Proposal and the arrival.

After the gender reveal, Henry needed to go back to work for a short amount of time. It didn't bother you at that time as everything was ready for your daughter Emily. That was her sweet name chosen by your partner. You stopped your part-time work, and it made the dark thoughts to came back. You were afraid how Henry will see you after the birth, how will he treat your body, will he change. You were on the phone with your step mum and she re-assured you that your worries won't come true.

"He is crazy about you Y/N and once he become a father his feeling will only grow. Please don't be so hard on yourself. ''

Your step mum was right. Since Henry knew the news about your pregnancy, he was in super protective mode. He was horny as hell was well, he couldn't keep his hands away from you. If he knew about your worries, he would be back from the filming in no time.

It was a Sunday morning when you were woken up by kisses on your face. You thought that it was your son who wanted to join you in your bed, but when you slowly opened your eyes, you saw your handsome man- Henry. Cavill was knelling next to your bed, was watching you sleep with eyes full of love with a hint of excitement as well.

"Welcome home, Bear. Not that I complain, but what are you doing here so early? I thought you will be back on Thursday?

Henry smiled and said nervously: "I had an idea in my head for a while, and I couldn't keep the secret any longer, hence I have arrived today."

What kind of idea he has- you thought.

"Tell me more, honey."

Your partner gave you a quick kiss and pulled out something from his pocket. In the blue velvet box, there was an engagement ring made specially for you.

You exhaled, and hold his free hand.

"Y/N, since I saw you that cold evening in the Christmas tree farm, I knew you are going to be my wife, mother to my children. I promise to cherish you and take care of you and our little family. I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. Would you marry me? "Henry was looking at you with a teary eye, waiting for the answer.

You sat up, also crying, and hugged him tightly.

"Yes, I will marry you, Henry. Yes, Yes and once again yes"

Once the ring was placed on your finger, you got lost in Henry's embrace, kissing, until you felt something strange in your legs. Henry stopped kissing you and looked scared, he thought that something happened to the baby. You smiled as you know that your water broke. Your little girl will be here soon.

"Henry, it's time to wake up Nathan and take him to my dad's. My water broke, our princess will be here soon."

Still in shock, Henry nodded, and left a room quickly. 8 hours later you welcomed your daughter Emily. Healthy baby girl was sleeping on her dad's naked chest, having skin to skin contact. You were recovering after the labor, and watching them two bonding. Your son was sitting next to them, gently stroking Emilie head. Extreme gratitude and happiness washed over your body. You were engaged, mother of two wonderful children with Henry next to you. You couldn't be happier.