Trouble in the paradise

You have spent a couple of days with your son and Henry at the Cavill's mansion. You and Henry grow stronger, especially after an unusual love confession. You have also noticed that your son Nathan is closer to Henry which made you very happy.

On the last evening at the island, Henry took you and your son to the beach. Henry wanted to show you this place as it was close to his heart. He had many good memories from this place, and he wants to make new ones with you and your son by his side. After a short walk, you placed a blanket on the sand and opened a bag with leftovers from the dinner. You and Henry snuggle at the blanket watching Nathan and Kal running. You were sitting in the intimate silence enjoying each other's company.

After a while, you kissed Henry's forehead and told him.

"I can get used to this you know. You, Nathan, and Kal in our little bubble."

"Me too, honey. Move in with me then." Henry smiled and looked at you with his poppy eyes.

"Really, would you like that? You need to know living with a child is not the same as with a woman with no attachments."

"I know. I am treating Nathan like my own son so it won't be a problem. I love you and I need you close. Pretty please? "

"Ok, we will move in with you." You nod and kissed him. You couldn't help and share happy tears. Henry hugged you and you stay like that for few more minutes.

On the way to the house, you weren't aware that someone was following you, snapping a few pictures. It was an undercover paparazzi. You have only found out a few days later when You and Henry came back to London.

It was a Wednesday when Nathan came back to the school and you had one day off. You have decided to check your wardrobes, slowly preparing for a moving out day. After an hour your phone got bombarded with texts and notifications. Unfortunately, the first text you opened, was from your mother. You weren't close with her and hardly ever was seeing her and there you go she was the first one to share the news with you.

Mother: Well done, daughter. Why didn't you tell me about you and The Witcher? He will dump you; you will see.

Your mother. Why are you not surprised? You have quickly checked the other notifications and read an article about Henry's new love interest, with you and Nathans pictures in it. Fuck. You knew this moment will come but you wanted to protect your son from this mess. You have heard the knock on your door, and you opened it as you were waiting for a parcel. Instead of a postman, you have found a man in the elegant suit who handed you an envelope who also said "You have been served" You read the letter with trembling hands. It was from your ex-husband. He wants to take over custody of your son as according to him, you are now a public person and you don't have time to take care of Nathan.