Confrontation.

After the wonderful news, Henry stayed at home for a few days and after that, he came back to work. He re-scheduled his projects as much as he could therefore, he could stay with you longer when you will be closer to the labor. You came back to work but on a part-time contract. You promised Henry to leave the job if it will be too much for you.

As you promised, you had met Andy at the café, but you needed to cancel a few times. Mr. Barber was inpatient. He wanted to see you as he was afraid it will be too late. Finally, you agreed to the date, and arrived at the café, feeling nauseous.

''Morning Andy'' You welcomed Andy with a smile, even though you weren't his fan, you still wanted to be civil with him.

''You look beautiful Y/N, you are glowing'' Andy had a suspicious smile. He was monitoring every move you made.

''Thank you, I don't have too much time. What is so important you want to tell me?''

''It's about Henry. I know you won't believe me, but I think he is dangerous.'' Of course, you didn't believe it, but you let him carry on his speech:

''Henry came over to my place one day, threatening me, to leave you alone. We fought. I wanted to warn you because I truly think Henry has an anger issue and one day, he can lose his patience with you. ''

You didn't want to show Andy how surprised you were. You had a mix of emotions plus you were hormonal. You started to connect the dots and remembered that one day Henry had a braised eye. Henry lied to you, and you didn't like it. You acted like nothing has happened and told Andy:

''I know what happened. Henry told me. I don't see anything wrong in protecting the loved ones. Thank you for your concern, but I am a big girl and I can protect myself. You just wasted my time. Goodbye, Andy. ''

You stood up and walked away to your car. You started to feel sick, but you needed to leave as soon as possible. Andy stayed inside the café, very unhappy, he whispered to himself '' This isn't over.''

That night Henry came back late from his work. You couldn't sleep. You have heard him warming up his dinner, like every other day. When your boyfriend entered your shared room, you closed your eyes. Henry tried to be quiet to not wake up you or your son. He got under covers and moved closer to you. After you felt a kiss on your cheek and heard '' I love you'' you responded: "Do not ever lie to me again.'' at this moment Henry knew he was screwed and that he has a lot of making up to do.