Picnic under the stars.

It was one of the hot, humid, summer days somewhere in London. You finally had a day off, could enjoy champagne on your little balcony, with a face mask on, reading your favorite fanfiction. It was nearly 9 pm and once you were getting ready to go to bed, you have received a text.

Henry: Get ready, I am waiting for you downstairs.

You were surprised that your best friend Henry texted you, having a busy schedule you were sure he is somewhere in Hungary. Within a few minutes, the face mask got removed and you were on your way to Henry's car.

"Henry, what are you doing here? It's late." You have welcomed him with a warm hug.

" It's after 9 pm, don't be silly Y/N"

"I am in my thirties Cavill, I need my beauty sleep. I look like a mess."

" Like a hot mess if you ask me" Henry smiled looking at you when he has noticed you blushed.

Henry laughed and continued " I am sick of heat in the city, what would you say about a small picnic at night?"

"Yes, why not, let's go."

You didn't know where are you going but it wasn't important. You have enjoyed time with Henry, catching up, eating snacks. After one hour, you have arrived at your destination. It was truly lovely scenery. It was a flat and richly green meadow, located near the forest with a wooden cabin at the end of it. Henry took food and the blanket and set it up in the middle of the meadow.

You and Henry talked a little, and at some point, you both enjoyed looking up the stars in silence. Henry's phone was next to your arm. Someone send him a message. You have looked and seen your picture with Kal on his lock screen.

Henry's eyes lit up, from embarrassment.

" Am I at your lock screen?" You asked trying to get a confirmation.

"You weren't supposed to see that." Henry said quietly. Trying to avoid your eyes.

"Aww, you are blushing like a rose Cavill ! " You have tried to make him laugh but it didn't work. " What does it mean Henry? "

" It means.. it means...."- Henry tried to find the words but was afraid of rejection.

" It's only me Henry. You can tell me everything." You tried to encourage him.

Henry took a deep breath and continued. "For a long time now, I think, you might be my soulmate, but I couldn't tell you that before. I was a coward. "

You placed your palm on his cheek, move it slightly to your site so he could see your eyes.

"Sometimes, I don't have the courage too, Hen. Do you know what? I think we could make a cute couple. " you moved slightly and kissed his lips. "If you would like that, of course." You looked into his surprised eyes looking for a sign was he ok with it. Henry sat up and moved closer to give you a proper kiss. It was slow but passionate, showing all emotions he was hiding for the last couple of months.

" I would like that, very much, you have no idea"

Henry laughed and took you into his embrace. You sat there for a while, slowly making out. When you tried to catch a breath, Henry asked.

"Sleepover? I will behave, I promise. "

"I can't promise I will behave but yes, let's go home"

And since then you have never been apart.

Imagine - Henry Cavill x Reader stories.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara