The Lawyer.

The letter that you received from the unknown man was a complete surprise to you. You and your ex had always good contact after the divorce, he had never told you that he thinks you are a bad mother. That's why the whole situation was suspicious. You were thinking for a while what to do and the only idea that came up to your mind was to visit Henry. Your Henry. You needed to feel his protective arms and smell his scent. Your beloved boyfriend. He will know what to do. Your son was still at school therefore, you have decided to drive to Henry's house.

The drive was long due to London's traffic. Your leg was constantly shaking and you were taking a shallow breath as nervousness was manifesting. After 20 minutes you have reached his street.

Henry opened the door, tired, with his messy hair, as he had just finished his gaming marathon. He looked at you worried as you have never come over unannounced. 5 minutes earlier Henry discovered the paparazzi photos. You have nearly knocked him over when you hugged him and started to cry. Henry felt guilty, blaming himself and his fame to cause you pain. Cavill had closed the door and stroke your back. He didn't say anything, waiting for you to calm down. A few moments later Henry apologized.

"I am sorry Y/N. I don't have power over what is posted online. I will try to take these pictures down but I cannot promise anything. "

"It's not that, it's... please read it." You gave Hanry the envelope that was still in your pocket. Henry clenched his jaw while reading the letter. He took your hands to his palms and announced.

"Your ex isn't ready for this fight. Don't worry we are going to win. This is what we are going to do: You will go upstairs and take a long relaxing bath. Meantime, I will contact my lawyer. In the afternoon we will go pick up Nathan and spent a nice weekend together.

Henry smiled searching for your reaction as he could see you are overwhelmed. You nodded and kissed him. It was a simple kiss yet full of love and affection. No words were needed.

Later that evening when you and your son were asleep, Henry sneaked to the kitchen, opening the laptop, searching for helpful information for the upcoming case. Article after article, everything seems to be the same and it didn't make sense. Somewhere in the background, he could hear small steps coming from the corridor. Little Nathan appeared in the room.

"What you are doing here little man?" Henry asked smiling.

"I can't sleep, I am tired of fighting monsters" Nathan responded yawning.

"I can relate to that. Let's go to bed, I will make sure monsters will go away."

Before Henry and Nathan entered the bedroom Nathan stopped and asked:

"Will you take care of my mummy? I think she needs it."

"I will Nathan, I will take care of mummy and I will take care of you. "

"OK"

Henry had difficulty to fell asleep after this conversation. It broke his heart that a little boy was concern about his mother. Also, it is so unfair that his fame caused you to distress and your ex-husband wants to take advantage of you. He knew he needs to fix it and he will fight to make it right as long as it takes.

The next morning, you wake up earlier than your boys so you went to the kitchen and let Kal to the garden. Your head was pounding from a stream of tears you shared last night. While searching for painkillers, your phone rang from a private number.

You have answered, unsure who would have called you on early Saturday morning.

"Hello? Who is this? "

"Good morning Y/N my name is Andrew Barber. I have been hired by Mr. Cavill to handle your case. Do you have time to talk? "