Weekend away.

Henry came back from Andy's house with a small bruise above his eyebrow. You didn't know about his mid – night trip to your ex-lawyer, therefore you were surprised to see his bruise in the morning. When you asked him, what happened. Henry explained that he banged his head in the morning on his way to the toilet. You believed him and kissed it better.

A few weeks had passed in a peace and happiness. There was no drama, no jealousy. It was difficult to believe. Henry was taking very good care of you and your son Nathan. Even when he was away, he always remembered to show you how loved you are. He sent flowers, chocolates, at some point he hired a driver just for you, but you politely declined it.

In the late summer, Henry's friends from Jersey invited you to their wedding. Henry was excited to go as he was planning a weekend trip anyway. He was so proud of you and wanted to introduce you to everybody. Your dad offered you to stay with your son, so you and Henry could spend more alone time together. Once you landed at the Jersey airport, Henry could not take his hands away from you. Kisses on the cheeks, holding hands, constant boner. He really enjoyed your company.

The wedding day has come. You and Henry sat in the church, holding hands. You looked at the bride saying marriage vows, thinking it something that you would like to do again. Henry was looking at you too. He was torn and wasn't sure: should he start conversation about possible marriage or should he propose tonight. His vulnerable site of him pushed him to start conversation about the future.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

You looked at your boyfriend and blushed like you have been caught.

"I was admiring the bride's dress. It's not something that I would wear, with my wide hips, but I think it suits her."

"When our time will come, you can wear anything: a dress, pyjamas, trench coat. It doesn't matter. I know I won't be able to take my eyes off you: off your beautiful face and from your awesome hips."

Henry said that slowly, making sure you will understand his future plans.

"When our time will come." You whispered that out loud, mostly to yourself, trying to absorb what your boyfriend said.

"Hopefully soon" Henry sent you a wink.

The rest of the evening was full of fun, laughter and the alcohol. Also, dancing. Henry loves dancing. Cavill was slightly tipsy and clingy. Same like you. You never showed him this site of you as you were a respectful mother. However, when you had a child free weekend you tried to enjoy it as much as you could.

After midnight, someone has ordered a song for you. Obviously, it was Henry. You were slowly dancing in your man's arms, exchanging kisses. There was something what you wanted to ask him.

"Hen, this thing you mentioned at the church. "Our day" Did you really mean it?"

"I did really mean it Y/N. I can see us at the altar on day. Hopefully, you can see us there too?" Henry asked hesitantly.

"Is that a proposal?

"No, not yet, I don't have the ring on me."

"Then, I will tell you when you will officially ask. You told Henry with a huge smile.

Suddenly, Henry lifted you and walked outside.

"Bear put me down! Where are we going? You asked laughing.

"We are going to the barn. I need you now Y/N. You are killing me in this dress woman!"