O, Christmas tree

You were looking for a perfect Christmas tree but you have found the perfect man.

It is finally December, and your little son Nathan couldn't be happier to go on a hunt for the perfect Christmas tree. Being freshly divorced it was important to you to have these magical moments with your little one. Especially now when he needs to feel you are there for him.

Hunting for the Christmas tree was easy. You have talked to Nathan before and agreed to take a 6ft tall, natural Pine tree. You were talking to the owner of the farm when he can deliver the tree not realizing that your son had a small talk with a stranger.

"Excuse me, Witcher, I think this tree is too small for you."

Henry looked down, chuckled seeing the 6-year-old boy with quite a serious face.

"Do you think so, little man? Aren't you too little to know who the Witcher is?"

"My mummy won't let me see your show but I've seen the poster with your face. Mummy reads me the books sometimes. She is the best. I like Superman too, but the Witcher is sooo cool"

You have heard that your son is talking to the stranger, not knowing who this handsome man is. Gently, you took your son's hand and apologized to the man for Nathan's interference.

"I am sorry, he usually doesn't bother people."

"No problem at all. He gave me good advice to take a bigger tree. You have raised a very smart little man. "

"Thank you, Sir." You felt your cheeks burning recognizing the handsome man. You have read way too many smuts about him.

"I am Henry, not Sir, I am too young for that." Henry smiled blushed, shy, and completely fascinated by your beauty.

"I am Y/N and this is Nathan. I am sorry but we need to go. I hope you will listen to my son's advice and get a bigger tree. That one is way too small. "

"I will definitely get a bigger tree now, my dog will eat that one for breakfast."

Henry stood in the same spot for a few minutes watching you walk away. He could not believe how beautiful you are. He was a little bit sad, thinking you have probably had a husband. On the other hand, he hadn't spotted a wedding ring on your finger...

Meantime, You and little Nathan were waiting for the taxi at the pick-up point. Your car broke and your ex supposed to pick you up, but he wasn't answering his phone. It was getting colder and darker. Nathan was getting tired too. You hold Nathan in your arms, praying the taxi will arrive soon. You couldn't believe what are the odds to meet your celebrity crush on the Christmas tree farm. He was so handsome, tall, and his smile... Your thoughts were interrupted by your son's excited voice. Henry exit the farm and walked in your direction.

"Witcher, Witcher we need your magic, can you fix our car? We need to get home, but my dad doesn't live with us anymore, he can't do it." Your heart broke hearing your son's sad statement.

"Nathan, sweetheart we can't ask that. I am sure Henry is busy."

"Actually, I am not busy. I can take you home, but first I will need to get a hot chocolate, I am too cold. Would you like to join me? "Henry looked directly at you hoping you will make his dreams come true. He knew now that you weren't married and probably not in the relationship. He couldn't let you go.

"Yes! I want chocolate! "Nathan cheered happily.

"Thank you for the offer. Are you sure though? We don't want to intrude..." you answered shyly, not believing what is happening.

"Nonsense, I could use some company." Ladies first..." Henry showed you the way to his car being a gentleman as always. The drive went smoothly, wasn't awkward at all, it was like you and Henry knew each other for a long time. Henry might have been the gentleman from the outside but from inside, he started having dirty thoughts, wondering how you would look underneath him.

Once you have reached your destination, Nathan was already asleep in the backseat. Henry took the chocolate on the go and you guys spend a wonderful date in the car.