Honey, I'm home. Comforting the Bear.

There is nothing better than dancing in your kitchen with a glass of wine.
The only better scenario would be dancing with the man of your dreams in your arms. Unfortunately, Henry was away filming another season of his popular show. At least this is what you thought when you have heard the sound of the opening doors. There he was, your tall muscular man standing at the doors, visibly exhausted but happy to see you.

"Honey, I am home." Henry Cavill himself announced his arrival, trying to fight with jumping Kal, who was looking for his attention.

"I am so glad you are home. I missed you so much." You took him into your embrace, swaying, giving him all love and support. You could sense he was under a lot of stress. Dark circles under his eyes, muscles hard as a rock, rumbling stomach. Your bear needed care and attention. Nothing else matters at this moment. You took his hand and lead him to the dining room.

"Let me take care of you, I will bring you dinner and then will help you to relax." You told him smiling while he kissed your palm.
Later, Henry and you ate dinner in silence. You wanted to make sure he will eat everything knowing he probably skipped a few meals on his journey back. Henry sat still, not moving an inch when you took the empty dishes and gone to the kitchen. Once you came back a few minutes later, he hasn't changed his position and was looking at an imaginary object, completely lost in his thoughts. You have moved slowly and decided to sit in his lap and give him comfort. "Aw, my dear, poor Henry." You thought. He spent so much time at the gym, being excited he could finally go back to work, and yet again the production of his latest season got postponed. You sat on Henry's lap, giving him long, soft kisses. Henry responded by hugging you tightly, burying his face in your neck, smelling your citrusy perfume.

"It was so lonely without you, I don't want to get back there...without you and Kal."

"We will sort something out next time. Don't think about this now. Relax sweetheart, you are finally at home."

"Thank you, Y / N ... I love you so much."

"I love you too, Cavill."

You stayed like this for a while and you could feel Henry's muscles were already relaxed. You were the first one to break the silence.

"I wish we could stay like this forever but... I want to take a shower and you should probably join me. We will save water. " You gave have him a cheeky smile trying to make him laugh.

"Stay! You are so warm!" Henry responded mimicking a small stubborn child.

"Come on, Cavill, otherwise I will need to punish you." You laughed and tried to stand up, but Henry grabs your wrist and pulls you back to his lap again.
Henry locked you in his arms so you wouldn't move. You could feel his hardness down below, and you knew your playful Henry is back.

"Somehow... the idea of being punished by you is... very tempting. We should try it. " Your man whispered it slowly to your ear, causing goosebumps on your back.

"I think we can skip the shower, we will need it later. "

You muttered and kissed Henry passionately. Cavill growled, moving you to the sofa, accepting your punishment for being away from home for so long.