Chapter 40-Ancient Dragon Race

Start from the beginning

Xiao Wu's mother led Xiao Wu to the thatched-roof hut built by the lake, and Ao Tian followed her.

The big two couldn't get in, they could only wait outside.

"Brother, what kind of strength do you think this human is? I had no resistance whatsoever with the slap from him right now," the Great Ape titan asked in a low voice.

"I suppose he could be the legendary ninety-nine Titled Douluo, the main power among humans," guessed The Sky Green Cow Python.

"That's strange, what is the purpose of a ninety-nine rank Title Douluo approaching Sister Xiao Wu?" He scratched his head, wondering Erming.

"Don't overthink. Auntie Bao said that he has no malice, so there is no malice." He said the sky-green cow python.

...

The thatched cottage furnishings are complete, but the workmanship is a bit crude. Ao Tian guessed that this was all done by Xiao Wu's mother.

He looked at the young woman in front of him, her face was dazzling, her body was a little worse than Bibi Dong's, but both of her legs were extraordinarily straight and slim.

Her temperament is very gentle, with a soft smile on her face, it is easy for people to feel good.

She deftly took out the teacup, poured Ao Tian a cup of tea, and said, "Humans like to treat guests with tea. I have lived in the human world for several years, and I also like to drink tea."

Some chrysanthemums floated in the teacup, and a faint fragrance permeated it.

"This is the chrysanthemum that I planted behind the house, you can try it."

Ao Tian took a sip from his teacup and praised, "Not bad."

Xiao Wu sat next to her mother and looked at Ao Tian with mixed emotions.

She has accepted the fact that Ao Tian and Ao Tian's brother are the same people, but she is very entangled in her heart. What kind of attitude will she use to face Ao Tian in the future?

After all, this is the Douluo title.

"Ao Tian, ​​is this your true identity?" Xiao Wu asked.

Ao Tian shook his head, his body shrunk back to his seven-year-old appearance, and said, "This is my actual body size. They were just my legal bodies right now."

"Legal bodies? What is that?" Xiao Wu was puzzled, even her mother was puzzled.

Like a hundred thousand-year-old soul beasts, they had never heard of such a thing.

"You can understand it as a body condensed with the power of the soul."

"So you're really only seven years old?" Xiao Wu was even more puzzled.

If this is the real body of Ao Tian, ​​who appears to be only seven years old, how can he have such strong strength?

Ao Tian shook his head and said, "My age is much older than you."

"How is it possible? Can human beings live 100,000 years?" Xiao Wu stared in disbelief.

Xiao Wu's mother jokes, "As far as I know, a powerful titled Douluo can live several hundred years, and an incomparable level ninety-nine Douluo should be able to live around a thousand years at most. Mr. Ao, you said you are older than us, aren't you human? "

"You're right, I'm actually not a human being." Ao Tian smiled.

Xiao Wu's eyes widened fiercely and she exclaimed, "You, like us, also transform into a 100,000-year-old soul beast?"

With a flick of Ao Tian's heart, two dragon horns suddenly grew on his forehead and a golden dragon scale appeared in the center of his forehead.

Slight duress radiated from him, causing Xiao Wu's mother and daughter's faces to vanish in an instant.

Ao Tian narrowed his smile on him and said lightly, "I am not a human, nor a soul beast, I am an ancient dragon."

The bodies of the mother and daughter couldn't help but tremble, even the sky-green bull python and the great ape Titan outside were like this, it was difficult to resist Ao Tian's pressure.

They faced Ao Tian as if the lowest level spirit beasts would face them as if they were looking at a huge mountain.

Seeing that Xiao Wu and her mother were unable to stand to kneel on the ground, Ao Tian finally removed the trace of coercion that had been released.

Xiao Wu's eyes were still filled with deep terror, and her body was still slightly trembling.

The type of coercion at the time was terrible, she seemed to be facing a god.

Xiao Wu's mother stood her up, leaned over, and said in a panic, "I have seen old people."

This is the first time Ao Tian has revealed his identity in front of people other than Bibi Dong. This is also because they are beasts of the soul.