Zianourry - I Don't Mind When You Work Until Three

Start from the beginning

Zayn couldn't ignore that his pants were noticeably tighter than they were before the blond boy showed up onstage. He swallowed down his urge to rush the stage and take the boy where he stood. He noticed Liam shifting in his seat next to him and glanced over. His best mate wasn't in any better condition.

The blond was turned to face the audience now, cheeks flush with exertion and cock straining the delicate material over his crotch. Zayn licked his lips at the sight. A minute later another boy joined the blond on stage.

Harry immediately lurched forward in his seat. "Mine," he claimed.

___

Louis came out under the stage lights to surprise Niall during his first big night as a single act. He knew he was nervous and figured a little boost from his friend might help. While Niall was bent over, blowing a kiss to the front row, Louis came up behind him and put gentle hands on his hips. Niall stilled for a moment before turning to see bright blue eyes, and relaxed. He fell back on Louis' chest with a grin and started rocking his hips into the older lad's, much to the delight of the audience. Louis left gentle kisses along Niall's bare shoulder as Niall danced on him.

Louis let himself get hard against Niall's back before dropping to his knees and kissing one cheek then the other. Niall's eyes went wide for a second at the surprise, but then regained his composure and ran his thumbs along the smooth trim of his panties. Louis flicked open the two black clasps and then kissed the spots he'd just touched. He brought his hands around and pushed one down Niall's smooth thigh and the other over his growing bulge. Niall's mouth fell open in a silent moan and his hands roamed over his own chest, flicking at his nipples playfully. Louis unhooked the front two clasps and went to roll down Niall's socks, but the blond slapped his hand away.

___

Liam was mesmerized as the blond wagged his finger at the brunet then bent over in front of his face, delighting the blue-eyed boy, and rolled his own socks down. He popped his feet up one at a time for the boy on his knees to take them off. Once they were off, he turned his back to the audience again and put a finger under the other boy's chin, pulling him up gently. He wiggled his bum as he walked around to the back of the brunet. Liam was salivating at the thought of getting a feel of that ass.

The blond smirked as he brought his hands around the smaller boy's waist to play with the button on the very short pair of high-waisted jean shorts he was donning.

___

Harry bit his lip, watching every move this boy made. And now the blond one was taking off the boy's clothes and Harry couldn't be happier. The taller one popped the button open on the only item of clothing the brunet was wearing. He unzipped the material to reveal just a bit of polka dots and something else. The brunet rolled his eyes good-naturedly and placed his hands on top of the blond's to help him push his shorts down. He pressed back into the boy as he dropped his jeans to the floor. Harry nearly fell out of his chair at the adorable, and yet still sexy, pair of mostly shear polka-dotted panties with a line of silver bows down the front. The two teases danced together, which mostly consisted of some dry humping mixed with filthy grinding, until Harry was rock solid in his jeans. As if they knew their work was done, the lights dimmed and the two boys took their leave.

___

Niall hugged Louis to him. "You didn't have to share your stage time with me."

Louis hugged him back. "I wanted to. I'm so proud of you, Ni."

"Ladies!" their manager called. "You have fans waiting for you in the red room. Paid for full service, so treat them well."

Louis rolled his eyes. Why couldn't the night just end with some fun? Now he and Niall had to go fuck some sleepy middle-aged men that couldn't get laid unless they paid for it. Niall didn't seem quite so bothered, still high from his performance.