I started walking upstairs and everyone was following me,I felt like one of those tour guides.And on your left you will see the giraffes.Hahahaha,Why am I so funny in my head.I opened the door to my room.

"Ok guys your not allowed in here,This is where me and Angel are going to sleep."I pointed towards the blue beds"angel thats where your going to sleep"

We all walked out of my room into the bathroom."Sorry guys but I only have one bathroom,We'll just have to share,If thats ok?"

I them walked in to boys room with everyone exept Angel,She is getting ready in our new room.The boys look at the bunk beads and their pajamas."Lucy,I really like my pajamas,Oh yeah!"says hoteye.

Cobra holds up his snake slippers with a glare."Seriously?"I start laughing.Racer holds up his car slippers with a laugh"I like them,But im not wearing them outside"I laugh with him and look at midnight,seeing he is already on one of the top bunks and going under the covers.

"Oh no you dont"I took the covers off him,He turned around and glared at me.Since he was on the top bunk and I was standing,He was 2 inches away from my face."Im gonna make you stay awake throughout the day and you will go asleep at night like a normal person"

Everyone starts laughing around me."What?"

Racer speaks up."We have been trying to do that for years now,It wont work"

I thought for a few moments"Well I could just give him coffee"

Everyone looks dumbfolded"Oh....We never tried that"

I facepalmed and helped Midnight off the top bunk.

"Well,Its 5 o'clock,Did you all have dinner?"

Angel then comes into the room,Looks around and shakes her head.Saying that they didnt have any dinner.

~Timeskip~

We are all at the dinner table,Eating vegtable soup and bread and Midnight is having coffee and he looks awake now.

"This is a really nice house Lucy,It must cost you a lot of money"Says hoteye.

"Erm not really,Its 70,000 jewel a month and the council gave me some money too"

It was a few minutes of silence until Cobra spoke up"Hey were really sorry about Nirvana and the infinity clock,We were just blinded by the darkness."

I smiled at everyone and they all smile back."I forgive you all,anyway to be honest I kinda had fun fighting Angel"

Angel started laughing"Hehe,remember Lucy,When I got gemini to turn into you hehe and show that pretty boy-what was his name...hibiki your boobs"

I started laughing too remembering"That lucky bastard"Murmered Cobra.Me and Angel stopped laughing and looked at him.Cobra looked up realising he said that out loud.Suddenly a flash of light and appered and Gemini was there as me."Do you really wanna see?"Gemini taunted.

All the guys blushed and when she was about to lift up the top I forced the gate closed."Erm sorry about that,Gemini can be a bit of a pervert sometimes,I once had to fight a battle with her at the grand magic games,and when she appeard she was only wearing a towel"

Racer spoke up"I remember watching that battle,you fought a girl named Flare and she was cheating when you done Urano metria"

Angels eyes widened"You tried that spell?When you used it on me It hurt like a bitch"

"Yeah the spell failed,One of her team mates was able to cancel the spell,It made me look so weak...But Flare appologised to me.Shes nice now"

~Timeskip-bed time~

I was going up the stairs when I heard all the Oracion seis members in the guys room.I pressed my ear against the door and listened."Shes nice","I'm gonna like it here","Oh yeah"

I knocked on the door and looked around,The sight making me speechless.Cobra wasnt wearing a shirt and neither was midnight or racer.Cobra was so tan,and he had a huge scar on his back,making him ten times sexier.

Even though racer isnt good looking,He had abs to die for.And Midnight was asleep with his arms behind his back,flexing his muscels.Since Midnight always wore baggy shirts,I thought he didnt have abs but Oh Mamma!....I was wrong.

How does Angel be in the same room with them and not lick them.God im a perv

"I-um Angel its time to go to bed"I looked around agin making me gulp,Thank god Cobra cant hear my thoughts."Goodnight guys"

"Goodnight Lucy~"They guys sang."Oh yeah"

Me and Angel walked to my room and Both of us flopped on our beds.I snuggled into my covers and gave a sigh of relief.

Maybe this wont be so bad.

who do y'all want Lucy to end up with