Chapter 97-I'll be there for you

Start bij het begin

"Are you fine?" she asked after a few minutes.

"Yes, I am" she said and looked at Sid who was already looking at her.

Clearing her throat, Samaira di said "I know you both just got together but at least have some manners. Don't ogle at each other in front of your bhaiya and bhabhi."

She blushed and looked down while Sid, rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why don't you both freshen up? Lunch is already prepared, we'll serve you" I said.

"Oh yeah" Mohit and Samaira di got off the couch and went to Kriti's room.

"Now, tell me why did you call us devil?" Akash asked once they were out of sight.

"That's because you both are" Kriti said, narrowing her eyes at them.

"Yes, I agree" I said, crossing my hands over my chest.

"And may we know why do you both think so?" Sid asked.

"That's because you're so strict. You both give us so many assignments to complete and...and you both are no fun" Kriti said and pouted.

Sid looked at Kriti's room once, I don't know why but then he went to her and kissing her pout, he said "if we don't give you assignments how are we going to complete the project?"

"Ugghhh guys, please get a room" Akash said, groaning when he saw them kissing.

"For your kind information my room is occupied by my brother and bhabhi" Kriti said, sitting on Sid's lap.

I was stifling my laughter. Akash's face was worth watching when she sat on Sid's lap.

"Then occupy Siya's room but please, don't do any PDA here" he said.

"No, I won't share my room" I said, shaking my head.

It was so fun, teasing Akash.

"Fine, do what you want" he said and looked away.

"I'll definitely do what I want" Sid said and pecked her lips.

"Guys, I'll seriously go to my flat" he said, groaning again.

"Oh? What about the PDA you used to do with Siya?" Kriti said, teasing him.

"That's...that's different" he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"It's not different. It's the same" Sid said, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever" he said and sat beside me.

Akash's POV

We were as usual bickering around when Mohit and Samaira finally appeared in front of us.

"Let's have lunch, you all must be tired" Siya suggested.

"Yeah, I am so hungry" Samaira said dramatically and Mohit chuckled.

"Of course, let's go" I said and they all proceeded to the dining hall.

"You all make yourselves comfortable, I'll help Siya in the kitchen" I said and we both headed to the kitchen.

Once we were in the kitchen and Siya was arranging food in the serving bowl, I hugged her from behind.

Wrapping my hands around her waist and kissing behind her ear, I asked "hey, you okay?"

She shuddered in my contact but nevertheless said "yeah...I've been fine."

Kissing her neck again, I kept my chin on her shoulder and said "did you talk to your mother?"