Chapter 97-I'll be there for you

En başından başla

Where did she go?

Samaira di sat beside me and holding my hands so that it isn't on my ears, said "don't tell you didn't do the deed yet."

I smiled shyly and looked away.

Gasping, she said "oh my god, you did the deed?"

"What? No!! We've decided to take it slow" I said and blushed.

"It's already been I don't know, around four and a half years since you both are committed and you didn't do it, yet?" she asked, shocked.

"Samaira di, out of the four and a half years, we weren't in contact for three and a half years, if you remember" I stated a fact.

"Yeah, but what about the one year you were together?" she asked and I looked down.

"Oh come on Samiara, not everyone is like you to jump on their other half like a madwoman on their wedding night" Mohit said and rolled his eyes.

"It wasn't me, it was you" she said, keeping her hands on her waist.

"Yeah, yeah, it was me who was begging to make love to you and..." Mohit was saying but I cut him off "please Mohit, not you. I don't want to hear your...private talks."

"Okay" he said and raised his hand in mock surrender.

"Where're the two devils?" I asked and they both looked at me.

They both looked at me and then at each other.

"Devils?" they asked in unison.

"Yeah, the devils, of course our boss" I said and rolled my eyes.

"You think we're devil?" I heard Akash's voice from the door.

"Oh my, I am in trouble now" I said under my breath.

"Yes you're" Samaira di said and smirked at me.

"So my dear girlfriend thinks that I am a devil" he said and sat beside me.

"Yes, you're" I said, looking at him.

"That's not fair" he said.

"You know..." I was saying but was cut off by Sid "where's Kriti?"

Asking for her, he entered the living room.

"I am here" she said, coming with glass of water and kept it on the table.

"Hey my baby, how're you" Mohit said and hugged her as soon as she kept the tray on the table.

"I am fine bhaiya" she said, hugging him back.

"I missed you, princess" he said, keeping his chin on her head and kissed her hair.

"I missed you too bhaiya" she said, her voice heavy by now.

When they broke the hug, she had tears in her eyes.

Wiping her tears, Mohit said "I am here for you. You don't have to worry about anything."

"I know, it's just that, I am so happy seeing you" she said and hugged him again.

He was rubbing her back to calm her down.

After few minutes when they broke the hug, Samaira di got off the couch and hugged her.

"How's my favorite girl?" she said, pinching her cheeks when they both broke the hug.

"Oww...bhabhi" she said pouting and we all chuckled.

"Yeah yeah" she said and made her sit on the couch beside her.