Relationship (nsfw)

Start from the beginning

I laugh a little, "You're such a good toy for me to use. You're only mine right? Only I can have you. Only I can be like this with you."

"Of course I'm only yours darling. I'll only be yours. Just how I own you, you own me too!" She laughs as tries to touch me again.

"You still haven't even begged, and I've given you my attention the least you can do is beg to touch me." I get close to Himiko's face.

She starts to beg so desperately, "Please darling. Please let me touch you. I want to make you feel good. I want to touch you, so bad. You know I'm addicted to you. I'll do anything to touch you. I'm such a slut for you. I want you to fuck me please. I'm already, so desperate from not being able to hold you. I love you so much sweetheart. Please let me. I'll be good. I swear,I'll be a good toy for you. I want you inside me, and I in you."

All of this makes me, so much more horny.

"Such a cute, and pathetic slut." I hold the side of my face as I feel it heat up.

I stop rubbing myself on her.

"Are you more comfortable on your knees on the floor or the bed?" I ask.

"What?"

"I'm going to tie you up in a position to make you on your knees, so which will be more comfortable to you, the bed or the floor?"

She blushes as her smile grows wide, "The bed."

I untie her wrists. She immediately grabs my face, and accidentally pushes me down to the bed, to kiss me. We kiss for a few seconds before I interrupt.

"I can't fuck you properly, if you have me against the bed like this."

Toga gets a mischievous smile on her face, "Guess you'll have to fight to be on top, hm?"

"Aw do you not want me to fuck you? You did just begged me like a pathetic whore, darling." I smile.

"Well I didn't say I didn't want that..." She looks more unsure of having me like this.

I wrap my legs a certain way with hers, and manage to flip her over. I open her legs then brush my hand against her underwear.

"You were starting to get a little better sweetheart. I always had a feeling you were one, but know if you're going to be a brat with me I will tease you for a while until I see fit." My fingers pull her underwear to the side, and feel just how wet Himiko is.

Poor darling, she's such a horny mess for me. She's so desperate, and adorable.

I taste her on my finger, "On your knees."

She does as I say. I begin to tie her legs to her thighs making her stay on her knees. After I tie her hands behind her and make the rope go across her chest then below her breasts. I decided to make a little rope choker so I tie some rope carefully around her neck.

"How do you know to tie someone like this?" Himiko wonders.

Since I'm behind her I put my hand on her throat and pull her back to tell her in her ear, "To tie villains up obviously. Maybe it wasn't meant in this way, but it still works on slut like you."

I give her a kiss on her neck around her ear which makes her squirm so adorably. I place my fingers inside her underwear again and feel how wet she is. I squeeze Himiko's throat more and taste her once again.

"You taste so good Himiko. I can just eat you out all day." I kiss her around the same spot again.

I make her taste herself on my fingers. She lets out some moans from me kissing her.