•|𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆|•

[mature content.

Warning, this chapter includes someone else watching them have sex, and cockwarming.]

"𝐖𝐡-"__________________________________________

"𝐖𝐡-"
__________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙-

Hearing those words escape Dracos mouth, made my heart thrum out of my chest.

Did he actually love me? Or was this a sick joke? It was already hard to believe that he was holding me right now, but when he said those words my heart felt so content that it didn't want to leave where I was. In his arms. Where I knew it was safe.

I lifted my head off of his chest, my eyes wanting to water again. "Draco," my hand came up to his cheek, his eyes staring down at me. "I love you."

A breath of relief led this lips, probably happy that I said I loved him back. When he lifted off the ground again, he took me to the side of the bed where he started to take off his shoes and climb into bed. I slipped off my night gown, tossing it to the side and watched his eyes grow with an emotion I was all too familiar with. Lust- especially because I wasn't wearing a bra underneath the night gown, only underwear.

He gulped, "Lilah."

I smirked a little bit before tugging his shirt off, still sitting in his lap. "Mhm?"

There wasn't much to process before his hand was around my throat, pulling me towards him and slamming his lips onto mine. It felt amazing to have his lips back on mine, it felt so fucking good to have him under me. The dress pants he wore didn't do much to cover the growing erection he had, his hand sliding around my waist and pushing down, arching my back into him.

My hands pressed against his bare chest, moaning lowly into the kiss, him deepening it and eventually sliding his tongue into my mouth, exploring my mouth with his. "Pa-pants - off," i whimpered into the kiss, him obliging.

His hands lifted his waist while I lifted my hips, allowing him to slip off his dress pants and boxers. Now all that was left was my underwear, and it didn't take long for him to rip them off of me with no effort.

I wondered at the beginning how he did it so effortlessly, well, now I know. A vampire.

"Stop thinking," he roughly grabbed my ass, pushing me up onto his bulge that rubbed straight down my entrance, a moan leaving my lips.

His lips traveled down my neck, his hand coming down between us and aligning at my entrance, finally pushing me down onto him by my waist. A loud, satisfied moan left my lips as my head tilted back, him entering me slowly, going down further and deeper.

"Shit- So tight," he groaned as he leaned against the headboard, his muscles tensing while I stared down at the tattoos on his arms.

I noticed another one, one right beside the Delilah flower. Only, it read my name- but had his name at the end. Delilah Malfoy.

Another moan left my lips at the sight of it, Dracos hands covering my hips with his as he controlled my movements, bringing my hips back and forth, my clit rubbing against his skin with every pull. It felt so good, but there was a fucking knock on the door.

"Draco? I don't wanna assume, but are you in here?" Astorias voice rung through my ears, and if my eyes hadn't rolled my back out of pleasure, they would've out of annoyance.

A hard slap was emitted to my ass, one that could be heard through the room. "Grab my wand, Lilah."

"Wh-"

"Don't fucking question it," he gritted out through clenched teeth, pulling me forward faster, his cock sliding in and out of me at a quicker pace that made me cry out.

I grabbed his wand off of the night stand, handing it to him with shaky hands, him still keeping his pace but with one hand. "Come in, Astoria." He raised his voice, and suddenly the door opened- but Draco didn't stop.

I felt oddly satisfied that Astoria let out a shocked gasp at the sight of our bodies colliding.

But Draco didn't let her walk out. Instead, he charmed the door locked with his wand, and mumbled a spell I didn't know. But she was now tied to a chair, forced to watch us.

I could feel the release slowly building, and this only caused him to start thrusting underneath me, a louder moan leaving my lips with a whine.

"You can't just make me watch you, Draco!"

My hands settled on his chest, but he moaned out of satisfaction, suddenly taking my hand and sliding on the exact ring he gave me when he committed himself to me. "I'm yours, Delilah." He gripped onto my waist again, bringing me down to kiss me. "And I'm going to make you mine by marrying you."

My body practically exploded from release, a shattered moan releasing from my lips as my walls clenched, tears streamed down my face at how good it was. He rode out my orgasm, before chasing his own.

Draco let out whimpers of praises, telling me, "You look so pretty cumming on top of me," as he gripped my ass cheeks in his hands and pushed inside of me further, finishing inside of me while a loud moan left his lips, his head tilting back and panting for breath.

The hottest thing ever.

Astoria, who I forgot was even here, was slurring words at us with sobs leaving her lips too. "How could you do this to me, Dray?! How could you with- with her-"

Draco let out a groan of frustration, grabbing his wand and unlocking the door before untying her too, letting her storm out of the room and slam the door shut. I raised my hips to slide him out of me but he pushed me back onto him, giving me a slight look that told me he wanted to stay inside of me.

Surprisingly, I leaned forward and laid my head on his chest. It felt nice, a lot nicer than just connecting arms with him. "Are you okay with this?" He asked with a soft tone, his hands rubbing my back soothingly.

"Yes," I mumbled, thinking to myself a lot.

I don't want to grow old without him.

I want to live with him forever until we can't anymore.

"Draco?" He gave a hum as a response, "Would it be- a bad idea to be one of you?"

I could tell his narrowed his eyebrows, but he only tilted my head up with a confused look. "Why would you want to do that?"

"I don't want to grow old, and watch you stay the same, Draco."

He looked into my eyes, but I was sure about my decision. It something I'd thought about for a while, but after all this time, I think I'm finally ready to accept the fact that I don't want to die, and leave Draco all alone.

So I watched him give me a low hum, "Well then, Delilah Malfoy." He pushed me upwards, sitting up straight with his cock still inside of me, and put his head right in between my neck. "Let's change that, shall we?"

His teeth grazed my inner neck, before he bit down and everything went fuzzy from there. Blood dripped out of my neck, it felt like a million snakes were piercing through my skin everywhere on my body, venom coursing through my viens.

That's how my life actually begun.

____________________________________________
•|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃|•

-

-

-