•|𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻|•

[SHEEEESH- he's so fine.

Also, Blaise is a vampire too, gotta include him.

TW, sexual assault.]

"𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠,"_____________________________________________

"𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠,"
_____________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙-

When I woke up, someone was staring directly at me- I instantly recognized them as Blaise Zabini.

But before I recognized him, I shot up out of impulse and our heads bumped togethers. Pain inflicted my forehead, a groan leaving both of our lips. "What the fuck Lilah!" He stumbled back.

"Me?" I rubbed my forehead, "You're the one staring at me while I sleep!" I retorted, my eyes finally adjusting to the light around the room and pulling Dracos covers up to my neck because I was only wearing his shirt.

Blaise let out a chuckle, "That's because it's weird how hu-."

A book was thrown at his head, the bathroom door opening to reveal Draco in his uniform, a glare on his face. "Your a weirdo."

Blaise scoffed, "Does this mean your done with Maddie? Mate, your all she ever talks about- more like your money and that's a red flag."

I raised an eyebrow at Draco, who was rolling his eyes. His answer was yes, which I couldn't lie, it made me sigh out of relief. I watched as Draco and Blaise talked, sitting up in bed while I pulled Dracos shirt closed over my body and kept the covers over my legs and waist.

For some reason Draco was in his quidditch sweater and some regular tan pants. I totally forgot quidditch season was about to start, which meant Ethan was one of the best beaters- sucks he's missing a finger and has broken body parts.

Should've kept his mouth shut.

Blaise opened the door, indicating he was leaving and once he shut the dorm door, i threw the covers off of my body. Dracos eyes were already drawn to me, my feet swinging off the bed trying to go to the bathroom. He let me pass, grabbing a spare tooth brush he keeps for me in his bathroom while I started to brush my teeth.

Putting the toothbrush in his holder, I went to go past him again but this time his hands caught my waist, pulling me towards him. "Morning, Darling." He smirked at me, arching my back towards his chest and before I had time to respond, his lips were catching mine.

My hands ruffled his hair, tangling in them and tugging slightly. I pulled away, a small smile on my face before narrowing my eyebrows. "You were the one who did that to Ethan?"

He looked down at me with a small scowl on his face, "He shouldn't have said what he did to you." His eyes traveled to my lips for a split second before his eyes stared back into mine. "Your not a slut, Delilah. Anyone tell you different, will have their mouth glued shut."

I smiled, his hands traveling down my body and stopping on my ass, lifting his shirt on me and giving my ass cheeks a hard squeeze. Even if he wanted to fuck me again, we were about to late. "Draco, we're about to be-."

"Another thing," he cut me off sharply, his eyes piercing into me. "You were not just a fucking hook up."

"How do you know what he said-."

He smacked my ass, cutting me off mid sentence and then backed away from me before I got the chance to ask the actual question. "Delilah," he brought me back in, standing at his door frame. "I promise there is nothing going on. Nobody is hiding things from you, you just have to trust me."

I let my feelings get in the way of protesting, and I stepped forward holding out my pinky. Promises meant a lot to me, and if he was willing to make one then I don't think I have anything to worry about.

He gladly took my pinky, "Okay."

"I promise, Delilah."

-

After getting dressed in my own dorm, and covering up the hickeys from last night on my neck with makeup, I made my way to breakfast.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to breakfast, honestly. Draco hadn't told Maddie that he was done, because as soon as I said it we were in his dorm, colliding our bodies without a care in the world. But I knew she'd throw a huge fit over it- I really didn't care to hear it either.

My uniform hugged my body, although I wish I could've stayed in Dracos shirt. He let me keep it, but it would've been to big on me to wear during classes so I just decided for a cream colored turtleneck and a black pencil skirt with thigh high socks. My hair was in a low bun, my bangs hanging out, and I kept my makeup usual, just mascara and eyeliner. The only reason I have concealer and foundation is because of hickeys.

Entering the great hall, chatter filled my ears while I made my way to my table. And as expected, Maddie had tears rolling down her face, and for once, I actually felt bad. I didn't know if i felt bad because of how upset she looked, or the fact that me and Draco slept together before he called things off.

I'm a total bitch now that I'm thinking about it.

Everybody else looked normal, Blaise greeting me first with a knowing smile. "Morning, Lilah. How'd you sleep? Or even better, where'd you-."

"Blaise," I cut him off with a sarcastic smile, sitting between Pansy and Theodore with Ethan across from me. "So wonderful to see you here." And not watching me sleep. I laughed slightly, Blaise grinning at me, showing his teeth that had somewhat red stuff in them. I looked down to see a strawberry pastry on his plate, and brushed it off. "Pansy, can I copy your herbology homework?"

"Sure-."

Ethan scoffed, my eyes connecting to him while he gave me a disgusted look. "Seriously? I asked you for that homework last night, and now you decide to give it to her?"

I narrowed my eyebrows, looking at his swollen face. But Maddie looked even more hurt, her face riddling up in complete shock and disgusted. "Thats where you were last night? You were seriously with Parkinson?"

Theodore narrowed his eyes, but I wasn't laughing. Because yesterday before everything happened at dinner, in DADA, Pansy told me she was going to get drunk. What was even worse, was that she had a confused look on her face- Oh my Merlin.

She didn't remember anything, and if he touched her, it most likely wasn't consensual. She wouldn't ever cheat on Theodore, that, I know.

"We're you expecting him?" Draco asked Maddie with a raised eyebrow, and she gave him a glare.

My eyes shifted to Theodore, who looked like he'd seen a ghost. I gave him a confused look, one that made him look at me- he had tears welling up in his eyes. "Pans," I shifted my eyes to her, who was looking at Ethan with a confused look on her face. "What did you do last night?"

"I got- I got drunk.. I don't remember anything else after 9pm."

Ethan looked as guilty as anyone could look, and suddenly, Theodores fist was colliding to his jaw.

-

-

-