•|𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻|•

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞,"___________________________________________

___________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙-

I think I'm officially losing my mind.

This book wasn't something that I should've taken as a joke, but I kind of was. Sitting in the library all day, skipping classes, skipping meals all to read a book that's telling me if I ever felt like I saw, heard or did something that felt real but nobody else believed it, I could have been compulsively forced to forget it.

The only thing that made me laugh, was that the book also told me being compelled can only happen by a Vampire.

Now I was definitely laughing.

This is so messed up to me- it's not that I didn't believe in Vampires, Professor lupin was a werewolf, so why couldn't Vampires be real? The only thing I was laughing about was Vampires in Hogwarts. Honestly, it didn't make sense. If someone was a Vampire, surely there would be murders happening. And they wouldn't be able to step into sunlight, which meant that if someone in my friend group was a vampire, I still wouldn't believe it. Nobody had been killed, and as far as I'm concerned me and my friends have had lunch in the courtyard before which meant sunlight.

I shut the book, but made sure to keep it with me. I wasn't exactly opposed to the idea, but I didn't believe it was anybody I knew. I had a theory, but it wasn't a smart idea.

Bleed in front of my friends, including Ethan, Theodore, Draco, Blaise, and Pansy and Maddie.

Of course I wasn't gonna try it- I might- but it was a pretty good plan to me. Walking into the corridors, I held the book tighter to me.

I entered my dorm, and quickly showered before falling asleep.

-

"All I'm saying, is they're not gonna work out babe." Pansy ranted to me, and in all honesty I was letting her because it was about Draco and Maddie.

For some reason, she shipped me and Draco more than him and Maddie.

We were sitting in potions class, while I felt jealous spark inside me. Draco sat directly beside Maddie, and she giggled the whole time- he wasn't even saying anything. How does she giggle when he's not even talking?

It's bullshit to me, and it's definitely not fair either. "Do you-." I huffed, and slumped back in my chair, not paying attention to Professor Slughorn teach. "Do you think they hooked up the night she asked him on a date?"

Pansy searched my face, but the look on hers told me she wasn't sure. It also told me that Draco would do something like that. It would be a lie if it said my heart didn't sort of clench just thinking about him touching someone else.

But the way I see it, if he can touch someone else so can I.

When Slughorn dismissed us, I was the first one out of the door, I couldn't bare to watch Draco help Maddie clean up her stuff. My feet carried me out of the classroom, Pansy catching up beside me and telling me to head to dinner. From a distance, I could see Theodore in a deep conversation with Cedric, his hands moving in a frustrated way and his eyebrows furrowed.

Cedric on the other hand was calm, and they started to head down the corridors into an empty classroom. I knew I shouldn't follow them, but I definitely did and was now walking slightly behind them, watching them enter an old classroom. It was very dark, but from the little lamp in there I could clearly see them arguing.

Opening the door a smidge crack, I could hear what they were saying. "It's too risky, that's what I'm trying to tell you." Theodore slammed his hand on the desk, frustration laced in his tone. "Goddamn Diggorys. That's why my family isn't in your tribe-."

"Your family is just as bad as mine," Cedric argued, but he was too much of a nice person to be rude. I would've chopped Theodores balls off by now. "She just needs to figure it out- you cannot tell her."

Theodore rolled his eyes, "You think your such a great-."

"Your a dumbass-."

It happened too fast, but one minute Theodore was arguing with Cedric- and the next he was snapping Cedrics neck for calling him a dumbass.

My mind couldn't process it- I'd heard the crack, I'd heard the scoff in the form of a laugh come from Theodores mouth while he stared down at Cedrics lifeless body. But the thing that was striking me, was it reminded me of Draco snapping Theodores neck. My eyes watered- Cedric looked so dead.

A gasp emitted my lips, tears blurring my vision while I jerked open the door. "You fucking killed him!" I shouted at Theodore, who was now freaking out. He had the audacity to freak out now? "Theodore he's- Oh my fuck."

My hands pressed onto Cedrics chest, trying to breathe him back to life- I knew it wouldn't work but I was panicking. When I realized it wouldn't work, I turned around only to see Theodore gone and the door wide open. Anybody could see him and I knew if they did, Theodore would be put in Azkaban, so I tried my best to move Cedric underneath a bunch of desks in the corner while I continued to cry.

He was dead.

I ran out of the room before shutting the door, hearing someone shout my name and I turned around to see Theodore with Blaise right behind him. "Delilah stop!"

I ran even faster, my feet carrying me away from them while I cried. But then they were rig behind me, grabbing my shoulders and I let out a scream just to get them off of me. "Don't fucking touch me!" I shouted, and Theo was trying to get me to look him the eyes but I couldn't.

Him and Blaise seemed to be taken back, and I took this as my chance to run. I ran until eventually I made it to the Slytherin common room, saying the password and entering with tears stained cheeks. And there sat, Pansy, Draco and Ethan casually on the couches.

They turned their heads to me as soon as they heard the the common room door open, and Pansy was already on her feet when she saw my face. "Delilah? Why are you cr-."

"Theodore he-." I clasped a hand over my mouth, thinking that if I told them and they turned Theodore in he would be put in Azkaban. "You have to promise not to say anything," I demanded, another tear leaving my eye. I may not agree with Theodores actions but that doesn't mean I wanted him to he gone forever.

Pansy nodded, and Draco was standing up too. "Something happened with Theodore," he muttered, making me turn my head to him and question him even more.

"How did you-."

The common room door opened, and I turned around to see Theo and Blaise with worried looks on their faces. "Delilah, I need you to look at me-."

"M-m no- the last time I did I-." Draco cut me off by grabbing my shoulders, and making me look him in the eyes.

"Go back to your dorm, Delilah. You fell asleep while reading."

-

-

-