•|𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻|•

[im backkk ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ ]

"𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠."
__________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖖𝖗𝖙-

I watched all of them across the table in the library, while I put up books.

I'd volunteered to help out in the library, but I wasn't expecting for Draco, Theodore, Astoria, Pansy, Blaise and Maddie to all show up just to talk. I was pretty sure they couldn't even see me- and I was completely fine with that.

When I turned to see the entrance, Ethan stood there glaring at me before starting to walk up to me. I walked out of the aisle and into a new one, now I was pretty sure they saw me. But Ethan was still following me for some reason.

"Stop fucking running." He demanded harshly, and I didn't stop.

I got to the end of the library, my face scrunching up in disgust. "Stop following me." I told him sternly, but it came out lower than I expected it to. "You have no business with me, Ethan. Leave me alone."

He let out a chuckle and now I was going into a new aisle, my palms growing sweaty. Where is Cedric when I need him? "I heard your lover boy is dead."

"What?" My body turned around to face him, searching his face. Surely he already knew Draco was a vampire, so why would he say it out loud? "You don't know-"

"Oh, that's cute." He grinned, chewing on his gum. "You thought I was talking about Draco? No, Sweetheart." He took a step closer, "I'm talking about Oliver Wood."

My eyebrows narrowed together, "I don't care where Oliver went. I don't care about him at all. Why can't you people get that through your head?" I held the book on my hand tighter, "I don't want anything to do with Oliver. I never did. And I never will, so stop bringing him up. God, everybody brings him up around me."

He smirked again, pushing my limits. "But I Draco is ignoring you because of it," my eyes hardened into his, a glare now on my face. "For how many weeks now? Five?"

I blew out a shaky breath, mumbling under my breath, "About to he six." My feet started to walk away again, but his arm stopped me. "Don't fucking touch me."

He let go of my arm harshly, giving me a cold glare. "This is all your fault you know, if only you would've chose me." Says the one missing a finger.

I rolled my eyes and made my way back out to the front, placing a book on the bookshelf where I could hear Dracos tables conversation. But it was silent. I was in the midst of turning around,

Until Astoria spoke up, "You know Dray, we should do what we did last night again."

My eyes connected with Dracos and my heart shattered.

The pain in my chest ached further than it did before, and before I knew it a tear was leaking down my cheek. Wow. He really slept with someone else.

I turned around slowly, walking away with wide eyes and trying so hard not to cry. Why did he have to do that? Why did I have to hear about it? I felt like I couldn't breathe. Everything was feeling dizzy and at this point I'm not sure whether it's because of not eating or from breathing so hard because of my crying.

Footsteps were following after me, and I was too scared to turn around and see who it was. I could hardly see from how blurry my eyes were becoming. I couldn't stand the fact that he slept with someone else, I couldn't stand it one bit.

"Delilah." Oh god, just hearing his voice was making me walk faster, growling dizzier and dizzier. "Stop walking."

I tried to stop- but how could I? Knowing that he was with someone else, someone else was sleeping in the same bed that I did with him and whats worse to think about, is maybe Astoria gave him what he wanted. To cuddle. To hold each other while they slept and before they did that, they probably intimate.

Now, more tears were sliding down my cheeks and before I could turn a corner, a hand was caught around my elbow and pulled me backwards.

My eyes met Dracos, and I was so fucking glad he didn't grab my wrist. "Why the hell are you crying, Hart. You have no right to cry, you don't get to be upset because your the one who kissed someone else right in front of me." His voice was laced with hurt, his eyes not once softening when he met mine and I missed it.

I missed his eyes softening when they met mine, I missed his lips meeting mine when he wanted to prove to everyone that I was his. I missed when he would pull my leg over his in his great hall, I missed his arm connecting to mine when we slept.

My eyes welled even more, "I don't- I never did that," I tried to pull my elbow out of his grasp, but it didn't move an inch. "I never- why would I kiss somebody e-else?"

He clenched his jaw, looking behind me and when I turned around Cedric was approaching us, an angry look on his face. "Malfoy, get away from her."

"Oh, I get it." Draco dropped my arm, "You get to kiss somebody else and then move on too? But I can't?"

Cedric Rose and eyebrow, "Kiss somebody else?"

Draco rolled his eyes, "Right in front of me."

"No I didn't-!" I sobbed, my hands hugging my wait before coming up to my hoodie and pulling it down from the feeling of it choking me.

Cedrics face suddenly scrunched in an emotion I could quite understand, but when he turned to Malfoy, his fist connected to Dracos face. "You are so stupid. You are so- so fucking stupid, Malfoy."

Draco stood up, rubbing his jaw and then glaring at Cedric.

"You don't think. You don't use your head. Did you ever question the reason why you suddenly couldn't read her thoughts while she 'kissed someone else'?" I stood there, listening to Cedric bitch Draco out until I couldn't anymore.

My feet started to move again, but the moment I took another step, my head increased in pain and started to go light headed. An arm slid around my waist, and the familiar coldness nearly made me sob even more until the arm was ripped off of me and replaced by a slight warmer one, recognized as Cedric.

I completely blacked out, my body going limp in someone's grasp.

-

-

-