•|𝘁𝘄𝗼|•

[mature content.]

"𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲,"_____________________________________________________

"𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲,"
_____________________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙-

"So," Draco started in a husky voice, slipping his shirt off from pulling it from the back. "Tell me, Delilah. Did you miss me over the summer?"

I only gave a curt nod, biting my lip. It was 9 at night, nobody was outside of their dorms and Draco took my phrase on the train about not getting laid, as an opportunity to fuck me. Not that I'm complaining, as soon as he stepped into my dorm and slipped his shirt off I became aroused. His chest was toned, muscular and was decorated with multiple tattoos that only made my pussy throb more.

I myself had a tattoo, a thigh tattoo of a dragon that was just black. For some reason apart of me hoped that he found it hot- because I certainly found him extremely attractive right now. His hands moved to his belt, making me bite back a satisfied hum while I watched him toss it across the room and make his way towards me.

My dorm was empty besides me and him- luckily I was a prefect, which meant I got my own dorms. His hands slammed on the bed, one on either side of my head trapping my body underneath his while he looked at me with lust swirling in his eyes. "Give me words, Dollface." He stated, his hands traveling down my Ravenclaw uniform, heat pooling in my lower abdomen. "I want consent before your screaming my name."

His fingers were traveling down lower, reaching the hem of my skirt before going underneath the material, reaching the apex of my thigh. "Yes," I nearly moaned out, but I kept myself composed as I allowed him to touch closer and closer to where I wanted him the most. My breathing became heavier, his fingers looping around my underwear and pulling them down as slowly as he could go.

His hands were cold- his whole body was cold, but I didn't mind; I liked the cold. I gasped when his thumb finally came in contact with my clit, pleasure rocking through my body as I finally felt his touch that I'd been longing for all summer. "I find it funny," he slid his thumb down my clit all the way to my core, pushing it in making me whine in ecstasy. "That you think Maddie can satisfy me the way you can."

While his thumb continued to push in and out of entrance, his other hand started to unbutton my blouse one by one. I didn't want this to go so slow- I needed him now, or I'd go insane. "I can't- wait any longer-." I cried out, his thumb doing wonders to my pussy but I knew his cock would do so much better.

He gave a low chuckle in response to my begging, but removed his thumb and slipped it into his mouth. Pulling it out, he gave me a lustful look before leaning down and colliding out lips, his mouth controlling mine as he lifted me up turned us around, my body straddling his. It wasn't long before he took off my blouse, his hands coming up on my back to unhook my bra and tossing it to the pile of the clothes on the floor that was already being made.

"I'm not going easy, Delilah," he rasped out, moving his lips to my neck while he easily ripped off my skirt.

I'll never be able to understand how he just rips it off- but I knew he'd buy me more anyways. He lifted his hips, sliding his pants down along with his boxers and I could feel his erection underneath me- it only made me want him more. "Maybe I don't want you to go easy, Draco."

His lips were lips were still enclosed on my neck, leaving marks that I already knew I'd have to cover up tomorrow, but I didn't care. He finally lifted my hips with his hands, aligning himself at my entrance and I slid down on him, moaning in satisfaction at the feeling of him stretching me to accommodate his size.

Both of our breathing could be heard getting heavier, his hands still controlling my hips while he gave me a gentle yet dominating thrust from underneath. I couldn't lie, it hurt a little bit to have him inside of me after not seeing him for an entire summer. But the pleasure that came with that pain, was making my eyes roll back, my head leaning backwards and allowing myself to engulf this euphoria.

When he delivered a hard thrust, it sent pleasure throughout my entire core, my hips jerking with how hard and deep he went inside of me. I could only take 9 inches of him, but I knew I didn't disappoint with the look on his face while he gaped his mouth open, looking into my eyes with a certain look that I couldn't quite read.

"I saw how jealous you were," he jeered, his hand coming down on my left ass cheek to give it a hard slap. I moaned in response, trying not to be as submissive as he makes me. "It made me want to rip your clothes off right there."

My body rocked into his, and I was trying to process what he said but he kept pushing my hips up and down at such an excruciating rate that I was a moaning mess. Our skin was colliding, his hands squeezing my waist hard enough to leave a bruise but I didn't mind, his cock hitting a certain angle in my core that was making me moan even louder, gripping his broad shoulders with my hands.

Draco found my sweet spot pretty quickly, and that was enough to make me fuck him back harder. He slapped my other ass cheek, before his hand gripped it in his large hand with his wrist decorated with a watch.

His chest heaved up and down, "God i missed you," he spoke with a breathy tone, taking over my body like he owned me.

I threw my head back again, pure bliss taking over my senses while he finally let out a moan in my ear- it sent me over the edge. My pussy pulsated, my walls clenching on his cock while we both moaned again, mine being a shattered moan that let him know I was finally going over the edge. "Fuck- Draco," I moaned loudly, my fingernails digging into his shoulder blades.

Not a moment later he pushed my hips down further, his cock sliding deeper than I was prepared for but it brought him to his orgasm, his cum spurting into me while he moaned one last moan.

It took me a minute to catch my breath, his body standing up with me in his arms and he slid out of me, our cum threatening to leak out of me before he laid me down on the bed and grabbed his shirt to clean me up. "Th- thank you," I told him softly, watching him slip on his boxers.

He gave a low chuckle, pulling his pants back on as well. "I expect to see you tomorrow at breakfast, I'd stay, Delilah, I really would but Blaise is expecting me and I can't have him know where I'm at. Goodnight, Darling. Don't think about me too much while you dream." I knew it was true, he respected me enough to just ditch me afterwards without a good reason.

I gave him a small smile, watching him walk out the door. It was pitiful how much I liked him- he stays sometimes after sex, he did when we first slept together and he usually does all the time but I wish we were more than just a hookup. I wish he didn't have so many secrets, and I wished my best friend wasn't in love with him either so I could keep him to myself.

But that's all we'd ever be; a hookup that made my heart hurt.

-

-

-