•|𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻|•

[okay so I'm gonna give you guys smut in this chapter too, so it's pretty lengthy but only because 1, after a few chapters they won't have sex for awhile, and 2, I'm having mixed feelings about Maddie and Delilahs friendship right now.

Mature content.]

"𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐲

"𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐲."
___________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙-

Halloween was coming up, and over the past month I've been happy.

It felt nice to be normal, it felt nice to be with Draco and have him all to myself. Ever since that day by the black lake, I never took the ring off he gave me because he said he was committed himself to me. And to me, that meant everything in the world.

He's been nice- to me. He did occasionally snap at people, but I didn't mind because seeing him mad was kind of hot. But he did take me on dates, sneak around at night with me to see the stars at night at the astronomy tower, buy me flowers even though I didn't ask, slept with me at night with our pinkies connected and gave me endless kisses.

The book I was currently reading was sitting in my hands, my legs stretched out on my bed while I laid on my stomach. But I couldn't lie- something was definitely bothering me.

Everything was normal.

Too normal.

And apart of me actually thinks something was wrong with me awhile ago. Thinking Draco was a Vampire, seeing Theodore and Cedric dead, cutting myself in the great hall just to prove a point? It all sounds crazy, but nothing had happened recently. Nothing had happened that would lead me to think I wasn't losing my mind. Even if I wanted to do something about it, I wouldn't.

Because that would mean I was betraying Dracos trust.

A knock sounded on my dorm door, and I didn't know who'd be here at 5 in the afternoon, Draco had quidditch practice with Blaise and Theodore, and Pansy was supposed to be in hogsMeade getting us alcohol for tomorrow night. "Come in," I stated loudly, shutting my book not caring what page I was on.

Maddie entered my dorm door- and she was full on sobbing.

I cursed myself for having a big heart, because I felt bad.

She closed the door behind her, using her baggy sweater to wipe her nose and sniffled. "I didn't know where else to go," she choked up, her eyes still watery. "Pansy's gone and I- Lilah I'm so screwed."