•|𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲|•

[okay, I lied in the cast about Maddie being her best friend💀.]

"𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭,"__________________________________________

__________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙-

The sun shown through the window, practically blinding me from my sleep.

I didn't want to wake up- no when classes were today, not when my legs felt wobbly from what I did last night and definitely not when my heart sort of hurt. I didn't know why it meant so much to me, for Draco to stay afterwards- he does it all the time, but all I could guess was that my feeling were growing for him.

I was terrified of that.

Draco doesn't do relationships, I've heard him speak. He keeps secrets, he doesn't like to show affection to anybody, he hates being captured in a relationship where he can't do anything that involves other people and cheating. I hated that, why couldn't he just be happy with one person?

Groaning and stretching my back, I stood up out of bed only to end up stumbling to the bathroom to brush my teeth. My legs ached, but given what I'd done last night the consequences were making it even. Apart of me felt regretful, but all my mind kept telling me was 'you only live once,' and as a matter of fact, my mind is right. My hair was messy, but I really couldn't care. I tied it in a low bun, curls hanging out of it while my side bangs hung on the side of my face from being too short to fit on the bun.

My uniform was simple; a white blouse with a black pencil skirt and my Ravenclaw tie. Quickly getting dressed, I added some thigh high socks and slipped on my shoes, leaving my dorm.

The hallways were dark, and nobody was here either because they were all at breakfast, but footsteps sounded behind me and I nearly got whiplash from almost getting jump scared. A chuckle came from their mouth, and out of the darkness and shadows came Theodore.

Only, he had a little bit of red drooling from his mouth.

What?

He walked towards me, "Hey, Lilah."

I smiled at him, "Hey Theo.. you got a little," I pointed to the side of his mouth, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh," he laughed awkwardly, making me question him even more but he only wiped it with his finger, putting it back in his mouth. "Strawberry jam from breakfast. Come on, we're waiting for you at the table."

I furrowed my eyebrows in a weird way, but before I could ask him any questions his hand was on my back, urging me forward and closer to the great hall. Chatter filled my ears when we entered, and the first thing that my eyes went to was the Slytherin table, and my kind of- sorta- dropped.

Containing myself, I tried to look away but it angered me. Clearly, Maddie was all over Draco, where Blaise and Pansy sat across from them. Draco wasnt laughing, he wasn't exactly smiling either but he was definitely listening to what she was saying because he kept glancing at her while her arm hooked through his and her head rested on his shoulder.

It's always the blondes and blue eyes, right?

I couldn't lie this time and say my heart didn't hurt- not when his hands were all over me last night, not when he left me straight afterwards. Apart of me got scared, worried even, that he didn't go to Blaises last night and instead went to hers. I didn't have what she had- she had a better body then me, thick curves and meat on her thighs with at least a D cup in a bra. I didn't have blue eyes like she did, or long blonde hair.

I was as thin as stick- I didn't have curves, I had maybe a C cup in boobs, but other than that, nothing. My ass wasn't flat but it wasn't big- it's kind of just there. My hair wasn't long, it wasn't one color and it was short. My eyes weren't blue, they didn't look pretty in the sun, they were just hazel. Which is why I don't see what Draco gets out of me when he can simply have,

Her.

"Delilah!" Theodore snapped a finger in front of my face, grabbing my attention back and by now a lot of people were looking at the two of us in front of the great hall. Embarrassing. "For fucks sake, are you good?"

I nodded my head, and continued walking with him catching up by my side. "There's no reason I wouldn't be, I was just thinking. It's normal to think, Theodore. And before you even ask if I want a penny for my thoughts- which is a muggle term by the way- I don't. So maybe try laying off a bit-."

Theodore rolled his eyes, "Your rambling again. Now I know somethings up." He stated as we approached the table- I didn't dare look at Draco.

"Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Maddie commented, and if Draco wasn't beside her, if the whole Great hall wasn't filled with students, I wouldn't lunged over this table and punched her in the face.

I rolled my tongue on the inside of my cheek, feeling an arm around my shoulder. "Leave Lilah alone, Mads. She's not a morning person-." Blaise tried to comfort me, but I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm not a Maddie person today," I stood up, closing my eyes for a brief second. "I'll see you tomorrow when I don't feel like throwing you into a paper shredder." I muttered, walking away. "Merlin knows it would shred you to pieces with how fake you are." I only added that part where they couldn't hear.

Why didn't he push her off?

Why was she acting like just because she was hanging onto Draco Malfoy that the world owed her everything she wanted on a silver platter?

-

"Delilah, this is the fifth time today." Ethan told me this as if I didn't already know. "You can't keep doing this, just tell me what's wrong."

I'd been spacing out all day, it wasn't intentional but I'd already had a terrible morning. "What's it to you anyways? Talking does nothing, Ethan. It only opens up your personal shit to be used to get stabbed in the back with." I chewed on the inside of my cheek as we stared out of the window in DADA class.

This was one of my four classes that Slytherin had with Ravenclaw, and I didn't bother to look back to see where Maddie was sitting. She'd given me space, seeming as I often went off on her but this time it was for a different reason. It was true, I'd woken up with a bit of spite but seeing her like that at breakfast only ticked me off further. It wasn't a secret that I often sort of snapped at her, she'd grown used to it only this time was a different meaning.

Ethan cleared his throat, before I felt another arm wrap around my shoulder. The familiar scent of Theodore Nott clouded my senses, and I pushed his hand off my shoulder because I don't like physical touch unless I'm being intimate. That's the way it's always been, my parents show me no love and honestly, I didn't care either.

"Lilah, come on." Theo protested with a sound of pleading in his tone. "I'm tired of you being grumpy. We're going to a party tonight, and although I don't like the idea of you getting drunk I know you want too. Plus, Draco, Pans and Blaise will be there. Along with Maddie, but I probably should've held back on telling you that."

"You talk a lot," I mused with a small smile on my face at the thought of getting drunk. "But whatever. If you really want me there!" I joked in a high pitched tone, something Maddie said all the time when we went to party's.

No one even invited her, she was just a straight up pick me girl, and I hated it.

-

-

-