•|𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻|•

"𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞?"__________________________________________

"𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞?"
__________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙-

My nose was stopped up, my eyes swollen and puffy while my cheeks were tear stained.

I knew my hair was a mess, but the sound of my alarm clock startled me enough for my body to jolt up in my bed. My hair was everywhere, stuck to my face with drool hanging out of my mouth, my lip busted again and I could hardly open my eyes to see shit.

I'd gotten no sleep last night until 4 in the morning, which meant I hardly got two hours of sleep. Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes that had sleep in the corners before looking at myself in the mirror of my dresser. All I saw was a complete mess.

Where do I go from this?

Everybody lied to me. Pansy, Blaise, Theodore, even Bryan lied to me I knew he knew something that night in the library, so even he lied to me. Maddie on the other hand- I wasn't so sure.

If there was one thing I was sure about, it was that I could not get the look of hurt that Draco had on his face when Theodore told me to get behind him.

It wasn't fair though, not when he lied the most. He could've said anything else besides telling me that there was nothing going on, he could've at least not lied to me. Told me anything different that- he should've sticked to the plan about me not trying to figure anything out anymore, but instead he had to tell me nothing was going on and make me fall in love with him.

And I hate myself for it.

Getting ready was a drag. My uniform was slipped on as usual, only this time I put my robe on over it and tied it tighter on my waist. When I went to brush my hair- so much had come out because in the past few weeks I hadn't ate much. From thinking I was crazy, to everything going back to normal. I set my brush down, and took my hair in my hands before pulling down, and my eyes watered because more strands came out without me even having to brush them.

I skipped breakfast, the fear of Draco being at the table made me stay in my dorm. But now I was on my way to transfiguration, and unfortunately it was one of the last classes I had with Slytherins.

I wish I was at Astronomy just to look at the Draco constellation. I missed seeing it on my finger.

When I knew I shouldn't.

Entering the class, Ethan approached me and I really, really didn't want to talk to him. But here he was, blocking my way to my desk when I could clearly see Draco out of the corner of my eye, sitting in a desk.

"Delilah, we need to talk." His face was almost too close to mine, and it made me sick.

My feet moved sideways, attempting to move away from him but his arms grabbed my shoulders. "Get. Off of me." I sneered, looking around the room to see people looking at me weirdly, and Professor Mcgonagall too deep into writing something to notice us.

His face gave me a glare, one that told me he wasn't playing around. But I didn't care, because neither was I. "Meet me at your dorm at 8."

"Excuse me?" I furrowed my eyebrows, anger coursing through my veins at his audacity. "If I'm meeting you at my dorm, then you're meeting me, fucking idiot. And I will do no such-."

"Ms. Hart!" Mcgonagall called me from the front of the classroom, her face full of anger.

Fuck.

Ethan didn't back down, turning back to me and I did too. "Do it." He demanded me, and I could practically feel myself about to do something I'd regret in the future. "Or so help me-."

My hands gripped the collar of his blouse, pulling him forward before my knee hit his crotch, a strained groan leaving his lips before he fell back and I took that as my chance to collide my fist with his face.

Now, he was laying on the ground, my breathing unsteady and I didn't regret a thing. Until my name was being screamed at by my professor to go to the headmasters room.

And Draco slamming his hands down on his desk before getting up in a hurry, mumbling I'll take her, and pulling me out of the classroom by my arm.

"Let me go-!"

He clasped a hand down on my mouth, "Delilah, stop fucking screaming."

My eyebrows furrowed, and I was too angry to try and get him off of me. Because I couldn't lie and say my heart didn't clench when he offered to take me- apart of me feels like he still cares about me. "I can take care of myself."

He scoffed, letting go of my body completely and I fought the urge to put it back. To do anything, rather it was connect our shoulders when we walked- I didn't care.

"Yeah, it's pretty clear." His voice almost sounded angry- but I didn't feel like he was angry at me.

My feet carried me down the hall, and I was dying to ask the question I wanted to know. The question that might break my heart all over again. So I stopped walking, looking at him in the eyes while he stopped his feet too. "Why'd you do it." My voice wavered, tears threatening to well up in my eyes. "Why did you lie to me."

He looked hurt to see me upset. "I had no choice, Delilah. That's just how it is, if you're not- what I am, then humans can't know."

"You didn't have to-." I sucked in a breath, and this time I couldn't stop the tears from springing to my eyes. "You didn't have to lie."

"Yeah, well did you ever think that I didn't want to lie to you?" He took a step forward towards me, "Try being in my shoes, okay? You could've fucking- you can still fucking die."

My mind was filled with a million thoughts, but all I could think of was him. "We had a deal- and you still continued to roll it out into an even bigger lie!" I cried, my hands balling into fists. "You made me believe I lost my mind! Fucking bastard-."

I was pinned to the wall, his lips crashing into mine and I didn't have the heart to pull back. His hands on my waist, and the feeling of his breathing mixing with mine as he kissed me drove me completely insane- I wanted him so bad until I thought about what he did to me.

When he pulled back, his eyes were red, an angered and pain expression on his face. "This is the last time I'll ever touch you unless you come to me." He pulled me in for a kiss- I wanted it to be longer if I knew what he was saying next. "And I'll leave you alone forever. So I guess- this is goodbye."

-

-

-