•|𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻|•

[im updating on this story too because we hit 17k reads already. I love every single one of you guys <3.]

𝐅𝐣𝐣𝐧𝐟𝐧𝐫𝐫___________________________________________

𝐅𝐣𝐣𝐧𝐟𝐧𝐫𝐫
___________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙-

My face scrunched up in disgust.

I wanted to confront him, and I would. But right now, I made my way back to his dorm room without being seen. Taking a seat on his bed, I looked around the room for anything that would tell me he was a vampire.

Everything inside of my mind was screaming Vampire.

It made me want to slap him. He told me- he promised me that there was nothing going on and nobody was keeping something from me. Now, here he was with fangs in his mouth and drinking some kind of red liquid. It honestly scared me, but it wasn't because of him. I was scared of what our future held, because if he did lie to me, it's a huge problem.

But I wouldn't lie- he looked hot when he tilted his head back and laughed with fangs in his mouth. It made me want to fuck him all over again.

But I wouldn't- not when I had a gut feeling he was lying.

By the time he was approaching his dorm door again, I had already searched his entire room. I looked in his bookshelves, through his dresser, in his closet and I'd even went through his bathroom. He didn't have anything that would tell me he was a vampire- why is it that I always see things?

When he opened his door, he sort of froze when he saw that I was awake. I sat on his bed comfortably, a stern look on my face while he gently closed the door. "Are you okay, Love-?"

I scoffed, "Cut the bullshit, Draco. What was that in the common room?"

His eyes widened for a split second- for a moment, I thought I was crazy and didn't actually see him widen his eyes. "I know what you think you saw," he approached me on the bed, and I didn't back up because I wasn't afraid of him. "But it wasn't anything. It was a simple spell, Lilah. I'm practicing for the Halloween party on Friday."

It made sense; it really did. But to be dumb enough to believe him when my mind was racing with a million thoughts would he completely idiotic.

So I only nodded, "Okay. That makes sense."

He chuckled, settling on the bed with me before raising an eyebrow at me. "Why are you wearing clothes when we're going to sleep?"

Because I don't think I trust you anymore, but I want to.

Brushing it off, I started to take off his shirt and sweatpants, tossing them back to the floor. "I went to go see where you were." Climbing in his sheets, I raised an eyebrow at him while he only bit his lip and smirked.

I rolled my eyes, pulling his sheets up to my body again and settling on his pillow. "Come back to bed, weird face."

"Weird face?"

"Yea."

He climbed into bed with only his boxers on, his hair messy and his eyes piercing into mine. I didn't want to think about it, but this could be my last time in this bed. This could be the last time I'm looking at him like this-

It made my heart feel crushed. "Can we.. try something different tonight?" I asked him softly mf holding out my hand instead of my pinky.

He smiled widely- one that could make my stomach erupt into butterflies. "Anything for you, Darling."

His hand slid into mine, and I fell asleep with our hands inter whined.

-

"Hey, Luna." I sat down at my potions desk, letting my bag fall off of my shoulder.

It was rough waking up this morning- and not in the way I intended. Because apparently, facing my back towards Draco when I sleep was an offense, so I got severely punished for it. He took me over and over, against the wall, pushed up on his door, and even in the shower when I had to wash off.

My legs were so fucking sore that it wasn't even funny. But I needed to do this- I needed to talk to Luna and find out where her dad is. It was the only thing I could think of that would actually get me my answers. If her dad had vervain, then so be it.

At this point, I'd do anything to make sure I wasn't crazy.

This morning after I left Dracos dorm, I'd read more in the book I checked out. It did tell me that Vampires have fangs, but only when their eating. And Draco wasn't really eating anything in the common room, but he was drinking something and if it was blood then that could be counted as 'feeding.'

Luna smiled brightly at me, "Hi, Delilah." She set her books on the desk she was sitting at, while I took a seat beside her. "Is this about my father? I gave him a heads up that you would be coming."

"So it's true? He can get me vervain?" I whispered to her, because not everybody needs to know that's what I was looking for. It was bad enough George and Fred told Hermione and her friends.

She nodded her head politely, always having a smile on my face. I would be lying if I said that smile didn't warm my heart every time I saw it. "Yes, he owns a shop in hogsMeade if you want to see him there. I can write it down."

I nodded my head thankfully- I don't think I would do it if I had to go to her house alone just to get vervain. It scared me, and I'm not saying her father is a bad man or a pedophile but I never know.

From a distance, I could see Draco staring at me intently with his jaw clenched. His hair wasn't messy, his black suit accompanying his body perfectly and it made a throb increase down below. But this wasn't the time to get turned on- he looked pissed.

Did I care? No.

But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't feel bad if I was wrong about this whole situation. If this was all just something going on in my head, and he wasn't actually lying to me, I'd feel really bad.

Glancing down at the ring on my finger, I thought. Is this really worth it?

-

-

-