•|𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲|•

"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲?"__________________________________________

"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲?"
__________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙-

For a moment, I got completely lost in Dracos lips.

It felt nice to finally kiss him again, and I sank my lips back into his because I've wanted to feel them on mine so bad. To feel his hands on my waist like they were now, to have my body pinned against the wall by his grasp like it is now.

Kissing him back, his hand came down to my thigh and hitched it up around his waist, pressing himself in between my thighs. It was going so good.

Until I remembered why I was mad at him.

Until I had to remember that I was mad at him.

I pushed him away, gasping for air and almost immediately, my lips wanted to be on his again. "Draco, you said-"

"I know what I said," he sighed out softly, not letting go of my thigh and giving it a small squeeze. He almost looked upset with himself that he went against what he said. "And I'm sorry, Delilah. I'm sorry I lied to you, I'm sorry I completely betrayed your trust." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear gently, afraid to hurt me. "But I'm not sorry for wanting to keep you safe."

At least his hearts in the right place.

My face leaned into his palm that was now cupping my cheek, "I just don't understand why you had to pinky promise me."

He laughed nervously, "Because I'm an idiot. Because I thought it would make you believe you more-"

"- Yes, and it worked." I cut him off, staring into his eyes.

My thigh stayed hitched up on his waist by his other hand, and I didn't mind. At least he was touching me some type of way. "I'm sorry."

"You lied to me- so many times."

"I know, and I'm sorry."

"You're a bitch."

"I know."

Huffing, I looked at him seriously. "If you want me to forgive you then you've got to let me do something."

He nods his head, "Anything you want."

Really? Okay.

My hand slapped his cheek, his face slinging to the side. "That's for getting with Maddie," my elbow came up and elbowed him in the nose, a strained groan leaving his lips. "That's for making me think I lost my mind," and a punch to the stomach, his hand gripping my thigh tighter while he slightly bent down from the punch. "And that's for lying to me."

"Fucking Fuck," he groaned, rubbing his nose gently and then caressing his stomach.

I gave him a nod, "You don't even want to know how long I've waited to do that."