•|𝗼𝗻𝗲|•

[smut will come fast, but only because they know eachother.]

"𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫

"𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫."
___________________________________________________

-𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖙-

"You do realize we have to board a train, right Del?"

I rolled my eyes at Ethans comment, still leaning over to tie my shoe again. "I told you to quit calling me that, it sounds like your calling me a fucking Deli."

Now it was his turn to roll his eyes, before pulling me up and finally making our way to the train. Normally, I'd be complaining about getting onto Hogwarts express, but it was my last year and I was finally about to be done in two semesters. I hated school, it practically drowned me in work that was completely unnecessary.

The train was cold, and I made sure to hold on to Ethans arm just in case I got pushed in the aisle from all the people. But I knew for Ethan it meant something else- I really, really wish it wouldn't. He knew we were friends- if I had a different mindset, and a way better mentality then I could be good for him. But I know that if we were to ever get together, I'd ruin him in a way I don't ever want to see him ruined.

As soon as we stumbled upon our compartment, I instantly let go of his arm. He put his hand on my back and allowed me to walk in first, to be greeted by Maddie and Theodore Nott who had Pansy Parkinson sitting on his lap. They were a cute couple I'd admit, but I would be lying if I said I didn't find Pansy attractive.

I wanted to see what she was like in bed.

Ashamed? No.

Maddie was sitting in the other side, where I took a seat next to her. "Seriously, the boys couldn't be on time just this once? I'm ready to bring out the liquor." She complained- but I know she just wanted to see Draco Malfoy.

Although it was something I kept to myself, I have a major crush on him. We slept together last year- and ever since it's been happening over and over, but mr dumbass caught feelings and Maddie doesn't even know that I know, her and Draco slept together too. Jealousy sparked inside of me every time i thought about it. It was last year too, but it was way before me and him ever got intimate- Maddie just caught feelings too.

And as if she couldn't have gotten her wish sooner, Draco and Blaise opened the compartment door, a cold look on their faces- Malfoys face- before greeting us with a wave. Blaise gave me a smile, he was my best friend along with everybody else in this compartment but Maddie- I don't know.

"What took you fuckers so long?" Theodore raise an eyebrow at them, while Blaise took a seat next to me and left Draco to sit on the side of Pansy and Theodore. "I feel like we've been waiting an hour."

Draco gave a low hum- one that made my cheeks heat up because he stared at me. I couldn't lie, things with Draco had been severely suspicious, weird things happened with him. When he got mad, it could easily become a murder house. His skin was fucking pale- it's always been pale, but in third year it got even more pale. I remember when we having sex once, I was on top of him while he controlled my hips but his eyes changed to a red color- he tilted his head back before I could get a better glimpse of it. It left me second guessing myself.

I won't lie and say he's not weird- he's a weirdo. But he's a hot weirdo.

My back slumped against the seat when I tried to look out the window, but found the blinds pulled down. "What, we trying to isolate ourselves? Why are the blinds pulled down?" I moved to pull them down, but Pansy grasped my hand and gently pushed it back across the table.

She gave me a weird look, "Let's not mess with things," she commented, making me raise an eyebrow.

I wanted to be petty- I wanted to rip the blinds open myself but I kept myself composed.

Blaise cleared his throat, "So, how was everyone's summer?"

I zoned out of the conversation, trying not to focus on Dracos intense gaze. Why was he still looking at me? For some reason I'm afraid if Maddie sees, she'll know what's up because I can already tell Draco wants to rip my clothes off. It's not like I wouldn't let him, but something about him just seemed so weird- different. It made my skin crawl and definitely not in a good way.

Eh, either way I'd still let him fuck into obliviation.

A snap came in front of my face, my eyes darting to Maddie who was furrowing her eyebrows. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Nope," I bluntly responded, popping the 'p' and leaning my head back on the seat. My eyes were threatening to flutter shut, due to not sleeping last night and drawing in my notebook.

Maddie rolled her eyes, and then focused on something in front of her that made me want to slightly- just slightly punch her in the face. Draco. "I was saying," she reverted her attention back to me, her blonde hair put in a ponytail. "We need to throw a party tonight. It's our last year at hogwarts."

I groaned, leaning back up and crossing my arms over my chest, "Partied are some lame excuse to have sex with a stranger. I don't plan on getting laid anytime soon."

That was definitely a hint towards Draco that I wanted him.

For some reason, he loved the idea of me not wanting him, and then making me want him. I would guess it was some weird kink I discovered a long time ago, but with Draco, there's really no telling.

His eyes shot to mine, and I gave him a look that said I was just kidding, but he only sharply inhaled, and finally looked away before I could mouth something to him. God, he is really a messed up, hot, guy who looked like a murderer. I would say it was screwed up to say that it turned me on, but I'd definitely let him fuck me with the handle to a knife. Especially if it was colliding with his tongue on my clit- damn, it's been really long since we've been together in bed.

Theodore raised his eyebrows, "Come on, Lilah. I'll make sure your safe, nobody will drug you like-."

"Theodore," I warned, gritting my teeth. "With no respect at all, shut the fuck up."

-

-

-