chapter 11- Keefe

This is boring Keefe thought how do humans travel like this, and like I am only 3 minutes in this... bus thing and I HATE it!! "Money for your ticket please" said a man approaching Keefe. Keefe did not expect that and flinched. "Sorry sir did not meant scare you" he said in an apologetic voice. "No it alright" Keefe mumbled handing over the money. "Sir, here is the change" The man said giving me 20$ back. "No, no this has to be a mistake. Did the bus price decrease or something? Because a friend gave me money to buy myself a bust ticket" Keefe said in a confused voice. "No sir, the bus price has not decreased. Maybe he gave you that for food." The man responded patiently. I took the money ant the ticket and said "Ok thank you" as he moved on to the next passenger.

Keefe started to have tears in his eyes. Why did I leave Justin? But it's not that I could live with him. I miss Sophie... and oddly enough dad and even my evil mom. With these sad thoughts Keefe fell asleep.

What is that smell? Keefe thought waking up from deep sleep smells like ash. EVERBLAZE "Sir we need to evacuate the bus now WAKE UP!" The man from earlier said. "Yes I am awake" Keefe said in a panicked voice. He got up took the money and dashed to the fire exit. Everyone is rushing out of here. Obviously because there is a fire... not any fire its everblaze... I can feel it. The neverseen are onto me. By the time it was Keefe's chance the fire had reached the middle of the bus

Oh no Oh god... this is not good. By the time the fire blew up the bus, everyone had gotten down Thank god. But then he remembered I need to run. The neverseen are onto me. He saw huge skyscrapers in the horizon. "Perfect" he whispered and started sprinting towards the skyscrapers.

I have lost track of time Keefe painted maybe it has been an hour... or two? "Hello dear Keefe" Keefe started running even faster. Fintan. "Don't try to run you will fail" He said in his usual deep voice. "SLEEP" Keefe screamed. Fintan fainted right before keefe's eyes. "I used my powers according to my will" Keefe whispered, backing up being dead scared in the eye. He turned and ran for his life.

Finally I reached LA... or whatever they call it. This place is so over whelming, even more that home a lump formed in Keefe's throat as he looked around the beautiful city of Los Angeles. "Hello, can I ask you a quick question? Did you see a bus explode as you where coming?" I looked around, I saw a lady coming up to me with a little girl about 6 or 7 years coming up. "Actually I was on that bus" Keefe answered "Did papa die" The little girl asked shyly "No. thankfully everyone survived. Or at least I think everyone did" Keefe answered. The little girls face lit up and the woman thanked me.

Suddenly his stomach started growling I need to eat. "Excuse me, but do you know the best place to eat here?" I queried. The woman turned and answered "Oh yes" The woman answered "there is a really good restaurant called dominoz (authors note- I hope u know what dominoz means cause I am scared of copy right XD) at the end of this." Keefe thanked the woman and continued walking oh how I wish I had my leaping crystal with me... or Sophie... she could teleport me there

When Keefe reached the end of the street he was greeted with a huge building. Keefe gulped I guess this is the Dominoz. Keefe entered the building, he walked over to the place where it stated 'order' "What would you like?" asked the lady taking my order asked me "Ummmm... which options do you have for vegetarians?" Keefe asked "The order board is there" The lady pointed to a board at the right of Keefe "Uhhh... Can I have Fresh Veggie Pizza?" keefe asked wondering what is a Margherita pizza?!? "That wold be 6$" told the lady taking my order.

I handed her the money as she told her co-worker my order. "Your order will be ready in a couple minutes. You order number is 234" I nodded and took a seat in a chair near the order desk. Nobody is here... probably because it is so late at night. After a couple of minutes Keefe's order was announced and Keefe walked out of the place thanking them. He saw an open gate leading up. So he went up and sat down to eat. Human food is weird... its just so... dull and solid Keefe was lost in his thoughts when his pocket started to ring. Keefe jumped. Wait a second why is Grady calling me? As soon as he picked up the call Grady looked at me. Scared. "Sophie is gone" he said