Chapter 6- Keefe

Keefe woke up with his back aching. Mental note- Never sleep sitting under a tree ever again. Wow, this is much more beautiful in the morning. Suddenly his throat felt dry. I need water as soon as possible. But is there a lake or pond here? He asked himself. No point in just thinking and guessing. Let's just find out, plus I want to explore this place more. He stretched a little and started heading north.

Okay, I think I am lost. Lucky me I can't see anyone. "Are you lost?" Keefe jumped backward. There stood a boy possibly the same age as Keefe with black hair and brown eyes. Keefe held back his tears. "Sorry, dint mean to startle you," said the boy "my name is Justin". Keefe kept quiet. "Are you mute?" Keefe shook his head. "Oh ok," Justin replied "So can you tell me whether you are lost or not?"

"Yeha I kinda am" Keefe finally talked. "Oh so do you want me to take you to the city, or have you come camping and lost your base?" Justin asked. "Well uh... can you take me to the city?" Keefe asked. "Sure!" the boy replied. And he started moving left. "Wait" Keefe shouted. Justin stopped and turned with a questioning look on his face "please tell me you know where a lake or a pond is, I'm dying of thirst" Justin snickered "sure follow me"

After a few minutes of walking, Justin pulled back some veins hanging from the trees revealing a beautiful lake in front of them "wow" Keefe whispered "I know right" Justin replied "my favourite part of the jungle"

"Why are you in the jungle?" Keefe asked. "My father owns a business where he give tours of this jungle" Justin replied "I always wanted to get closer to this world, the nature of this word. It's just so beautiful. When I was old enough my father let me join no I do this full time." Keefe was shocked. Wow, humans have a different way of living.

"Have you ever went to school?" Keefe finally asked "No" He replied simply "My father never had enough money to." Only if I could help him, Keefe, though sadly I have grown up in such a lavish palace with everything presented right before me.

"Only if I could help you" Keefe mumbled tacking a sip of water. Justin looked surprised "Why?" He asked "You have been so kind to me even though I have done nothing to you" "It's called kindness... What's your name? Sorry, I forgot to ask before" "n-no it's a-alright, My name is Keefe" Keefe replied "That's a Weird name" Keefe snorted.

"Want to head onto the city now? Justin finally asked "Sure Keefe replied getting up.