chapter 2- keefe

It was a hard decision but you made the right one Keefe told himself to himself this way you will keep Sophie safe.... Well everyone else as well. He was running at the speed of light uphill far away from any human cameras because he knew Sophie will check them. Hopefully Foster will not come to look for me. Keefe kept running up the hill there was still a long way to go but he felt confident that he could do it. But can I stand if foster forgets about me? Ugh, Keefe stop thinking about these things. Sophie will forget about you and live a happy life with everyone else including Fitz. He felt his heartbreak.

Soon he reached on top of the hill. Wow, this is beautiful... maybe the forbidden cities are not that bad after all. But where should I stay now? I could stay on top of this hill... for now, but sometime in may need to go somewhere

He sat down a tree thinking. It's no use right now I can't think of anything, maybe I should go ahead get some food and sleep. For now, that sounds like a really good idea. Thank you exillum for teaching me night vision! He got up and started looking around the hill for some food. Aha, some human apples Keefe thought. Now how should I climb it...? He looked around for something he could use to get up the tree. Then he remembered you dummy you forgot you can levitate. He looked up at the huge apple tree. He gulped. Here goes nothing. He focused hard and jumped onto the tree and grabbed the first branch he saw. Way to go Keefe now get the apples. He got on his toes and reached for the apples. Well, that was easier than I thought. I got 5 apples. That should be good enough for the night.

Hegot down and went back to his tree and lay down the apples and started eatingin the dark. Exillum is underrated... it helped me a lot today. Wonderwhat Sophie is doing. Probably sleeping and not trying to find me. He toldhimself. He finished his apples and got out the gelato cup that he atein when they were running away for the lost cities. A tear fell from thetraitours eyes. Then two. Finally, he cried himself to sleep