chapter 3- Fitz

It was early in the morning while eating breakfast. Dad was in his office doing work. Suddenly Biana came rushing down followed by Woltzer. Her face looked as if worry was splattered across it. By the time she reached the table, she was out of breath. "What happened?" asked my mother Della in concern. "S-Sophie" she coughed "What about her?" now Fitz was worried. "E-Edaline called and s-said that s-something h-happened and Sophie i-is crying on her b-bed" Biana Stuttered. "Well then let's go!" I shouted in concern. "Fitz I understand your concern. First let Biana eat. Why don't you go first and Biana will come later". Fitz quickly got his leaping crystal and leaped to Heavenfeild without saying goodbye.

As soon as he got there he saw Edaline outside. "I assume Biana told you about Sophie" though Edaline's face looked straight her voice was full of worry I gulped and nodded. I entered Heavenfeild like always it was not that fancy but still big and beautiful. I rushed into Sophie's bedroom. And just like Biana had said Sophie sat like a ball with her pj's on her bed. Her room looked messy and Keefe's paintings were kept on the posts of her bed. Dex and Linh had already reached and trying to comfort Sophie. Both of them looked up as Fitz came in. "what happened" I asked then sitting beside Sophie putting an arm around her. Dex sighed and answered, "We don't know. She has not spoken a single word since we have come. Maybe she might talk to you". "Fitz you and I share the same concern but I Need to protect you so maybe do not leave me again" said Grizel coming through the door as Sandor growled. Fitz's face burnt in shame "sorry" he whispered, "I forgot". "Next time please bother to check if I am behind you" called out Grizel as she and Sandor left the room.

He looked back at Sophie and squeezed her tight and whispered in her ear "what's wrong?" After that comment, she squeezed herself even tighter. Fitz was confused. Something really bad must have happened. Then it had struck him, He turned his head to Flori who was watering the plans in the corner of the room singing a song. Maybe to make Sophie happier? He didn't know. "What happened in the morning?" Flori turned to Fitz "I personally don't know much. Sophie got up from her bed, took the note that Grady put on her bedside table and started crying". His eyes narrowed. "Could Grady be in trouble or something?" Linh said as if she read His mind. "No because Grady called me" answered Dex "Exactly" Flori answered. Then what happened Fitz thought.