Chapter 7- Keefe

This city is small. Do humans like this? Or is this even the city? "Welcome to the city Keefe," Justin said excitedly "have you ever been here?" "Uh..... No actually. Which city is this?" Keefe asked nervously. "This is Midpines. It's not much of a city but..... I really like it here" Justin answered. "I really love this... Thank you. How can I ever repay you?". "There is no need for that" Justin responded

"No but I.... Thank you" Keefe said gratefully "Your welcome, is there anything else I can do? Where do you live? My dad can take you back to your home." He inquired. Keefe's heart almost stopped beating. He put on a fake smile and said "No thank you Justin. You have helped me so much today, I am fine now I guess I will just... you know find my way out of here on my own. I have memorised the map you know... because I have photographic memory."

"Oh ok, you sure?" Justin replied. "Yeha, how far is London...from Medipines?" Keefe questioned. Justin snorted "London is real far away from here. I think you mean LA aka Los Angeles." "Oh... Yeha I meant.... Los Angeles"

"Los Angeles is 3 hours from Bus... and 11 hrs and 37 mins by walking. Sooo are you sure you want to go by walking?" Keefe did not. He really did not.

Then suddenly he realized why aren't my abilities working? Did they really stopped working or do they not work on humans or does he remember what his mentor taught him and his abilities are working again? And everything is back to normal but then how can I talk to Justin?

"Hey are you alright?" Justin asked "You blacked out for a second." "oh really Sorry. Well uh maybe a little lift might be okay?" Justin sighed "Just what I thought" Justin started walking. After a minute he turned back "Aren't you coming?" "Yeha I am wait a sec," Keefe said scrambling ahead

Justin entered a small house in the middle of a big street filled with houses. The house was small but welcoming. It was beautifully decorated with pictures of Justin's family and nature, which was probably the forest because he recognized some of the pictures.

"My mother is a painter, all the nature pictures are painted by her" Justin said as if reading his mind "I am an artist too" Keefe blurted out. Justin halted "Really? Wow what do you like to paint?" Justin asked. "Actually I am better with the pencil, I really liked to draw... you know people," Keefe said answering Justin's Question "by the way where is your father?"

"In here, probably doing some paper work" Justin whispered pointing at a wooden door "Don't be too loud he might get disturbed." Justin knocked at the door.

"Come in," A deep voice said from behind the door. As Justin opened the door Keefe saw a tall man with a cross symbol as a necklace (do human men wear necklaces?? I thought that was a girl thing) black hair and green eyes (WAIT BACK THE T-REX UP GREEN EYES EXIST???) and cowboy boots (what the heck is a cowboy?).

Who is this boy Justin?" Justin's father demanded still not looking up (How does he know I am here?). Keefe gulped. "Dad I found him in the jungle" Justin answered calmly "He needs help, He wants to go to Los Angeles. And I was thinking we could help him get to there." "Hmmm... I could spare a few dollars, Sure Justin gets some money from the drawer and head him to the bus stop. There must be a direct bus to LA" thought out loud. "Thank you, I appreciate what you did." Keefe mumbled, "You really did not have to do that." "No problem boy, and no need to thank me" Maybe all humans are not that bad...

He finally looked up at Keefe and exclaimed "Oh My! What pretty eyes you have" WHY WHY MY EYES "Uhhhh........... Yeha thank you" I am really mastering talking in English aren't I

Justin finally found some money and they left "Your father is really nice" Keefe said. "Yeha, honestly I don't know why they tell that he is really demanding or like you know overall a really bad person," Justin said angrily. Dad.... Why am I even thinking about him even he is a horrible person "Probably his deep voice throws people off" Keefe explained "Probably, and... aha we have reached" Justin said "The next bus to Los Angeles should be in a few minutes, so take the money and I might be off then"

"Thank you so much Justin... You are an amazing person" Justin flushed "Your welcome, and bye" "Bye Justin" Keefe said while boarding the bus

Well I am on my own now for 3 hours hopefully this goes smoothly

-------------------------Authors note--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG THANK YOU FOR (almost) 100 VIEWS 

I'M FREAKING OUT!

TYSSM

also, this chapter is bigger than the rest! so I hope you enjoy it!!

this chapter had a lot of research especially for Medipins (YES it is a real place) and LA but.. it was a lot of fun aswell!!

qotd- do you want the authors to note in each chapter and my views on it???