Chapter 9- Sophie

"One would think that we would be relived" Biana said as they were walking to the living room. Sophie obviously changed her clothes and was trying really hard not to fall. "Yeha" Dex muttered. "Well she was is not an Ideal team mate... But she was helpful in her own way" Wylie argued. Why was it that so true... maybe we underestimated her.

"Instead of arguing about that maybe we can actually try to find her" Sophie exclaimed. "There is the Lady Fos Boss we missed" Dex grimaced. Sophie gave Dex a Death Glare "Maybe Wylie and Biana should look for Stina, If you are so worried" said a voice. Councillor Bronte. All the councilors were in the living room, waiting. "That... is a good idea, and great help" Councillor Terik answered.

"Are you sure you just don't want to send experts for this, these are small kids we are talking about. What good will they do?" Said Sophie's least favorite councilor. Councillor Alina. During her time as the headmistress at foxfire, she had been nice to Sophie. But when she became a councilor, the fame got to her head. "We are perfectly sure," said councilor Clarette "We had this argument earlier as well." Councillor Alina grumbled something Sophie did not quite get. "But how?" Wylie asked. "This exactly proves my point" Councillor Alina exclaimed

"Calm down, they will understand when we explain it to them Alina" Councillor Oralie. My mom. "I am pretty sure you are going to tell them to check her registry pendent, Right?" Dex asked. "Exactly. See they do understand this, this is why we chose them" Councillor Clarette. Councillor Alina grumbled something too young to be part of the council.

"But... we are not technopaths... soo how are we supposed to do it??" Biana asked. Councillor Alina and Councillor Emery chuckled "You don't need to be a Technopath to check her pendent, you need to be a technopath to hack into the system. Follow me I will guide you on this." Sophie stared as Councillor Emery Wylie, Biana and Woltzer walked out the door "What about us" Sophie asked pointing to herself and Dex.

"You both are goingto be working on the Caches" announced councilor Clarette