Unexpected...

Lucy's POV~

I was in the middle of making tea when I heard a knock on my door.I looked at my watch seeing it was 10pm.Its a bit late for someone to be knocking.It better not be Natzu,He eats all my food,But its probably not Natzu because he usually comes into my house through the window.

I run down the stairs trying not to miss a step.I said trying.I was near the end of the stairs when I missed a step,I rolled down the stairs and landed in front of the door.

I tried to do my best to get up and looked through the peep hole,Seeing Master and Lahar from the Magic council.

Oh No,why would they be here,The last mission we took we didn't destroy anything.....Am i under arrest?I could still make a run for it,I could jump out the widow,Natzu does it all the time so it wont hurt right?

"Miss Heartfillia,could you please open the door for us,you are not in trouble"

I hesitated for a moment but then opened the door,reveling a happy Lahar and a sad looking Master.

What is going on here?

"Lucy my child,sorry that it is so late at night but can we talk to you?"Said Gramps.This must be really serious because he's not calling me a brat.

I led them both into my sitting room where they sat down on my couches.I went into the kitchen to get the tea that was ready.

I wonder why there here?

I brought the tea over to them and sat on the opposite couch.I took a few sips of tea,The tension in the air was so thick I could cut it with a knife.It was a few minutes until Lahar spoke"Miss Lucy,You are probably wondering why we are here?"

well no shit...

"The council is releasing five prisoners next week and we need someone to look after them for a while just until they are trustworthy,Since you are so kindhearted Ms Heartfillia  and so many people recommended you we would really appreciate if you took them under your care"

After that everything went silent,I thought about it,I would love to help these prisoners but I have no money to look after them and What about the guild and Team Natzu...What would they think?

"What about the guild?...Master,What about my team? They would be furious to know that I'm taking care of criminals.

"Don't worry Lucy, I already told them all about this little exchange,I told them not to bother you only if you invited them over.We don't want team Natzu to fight these new room mates of yours"

Since they are OK with everything so am I. I would be doing a good thing by introducing these criminals back into society.I have a spare room,Its about the same size as my room,but since there's five people...I could just buy bunk-beads but I have no money.

"I would love to take on this offer but I have no money,I still need to pay rent, food will be five times more expensive since I have five more mouths to feed and I would need money to buy clothes and beds for them..."

Lahar and Gramps laughed making me more confused than I already am.

"There is no need to stress over money issues my child,Since you are taking in more people the council will provide 500,000 jewels just to get your house sorted and buy food.Every month i will send you 100,000 jewel for your rent and for food too"said Master.

This is great,With that extra money I could even buy extra stuff for myself,And I dont need to go on missions.I jumped towards gramps and Lahar and gave them a bone crushing hug."I will take in these prisoners and take care of them forever if I need too"

The more money the better.

"Thank you Ms heartfillia, you are doing a very kind thing"

"Yes Lucy,I am very proud of you"

I could not get rid of the smile that is on my face,Maybe I could make some new friends or even more~no Lucy bad thoughts these people were criminals for crying out loud!

When i got off them they both stood up and walked towards the door.Lahar gave me a sack of jewels and a note,saying what I would probably need and What they are allergic too.When they were about to leave,I grabbed Lahar by the sleeve.

"Erm.....who are these prisoners I have to take care of?" I questioned. Oh no, what if I knew them! Fairy tail has fought a lot of criminals so there is a chance.

Lahar sighed "Well...Angel,Midnight,Cobra,Racer and Hoteye some of the former members of the Oracion seis...Do you still want to take on this task Lucy?"

I looked at Lahar shocked....They tried to kill me and sacrafice me,At least Hoteye helped Fairy tail with Nirvana and Cobra helped With the dragon incident.But angel made gemini turn into me and show off my boobs and Midnight tried to sacrafice me...

I guess I could forgive them all,I forgave Gajeel when he hurt me during phantom lord and Laxus during the Battle of Fairy tail...

~Timeskip~

Gramps and lahar left 20 minutes later and I was still looking at the sack of jewels in my hands.

Yes!

Lahar told me that he will be back in a week with everyone.I looked down at the note he gave me and read it.

Hello Ms Lucy,We would like to once again thank you very much for taking these criminals in,I would like to inform you that every month,Myself and Doranbolt will be visiting and checking on the behaviour of the Oracion seis.You should start buying food and bedding now so you don't stress over it later.

I would like to say that Angel can be a bit bossy,She likes things done her way,make sure to show her who is in charge,She kind of likes her privacy and she is allergic to peanuts.

Cobra likes if you add poison to his food,Since he is the poison dragon slayer,He is allergic to cats and he loves snakes.

Midnight is mostly silent,Just don't mind him,He sleeps mostly throughout he day and is sometimes awake during the night.

Hoteye can be annoying sometimes,He always talks about money or his brother,He hates gluten.

Racer loves his exercise,so you could go out on walks or runs with him,He has a really healthy diet.

That is all Ms lucy,I wish you could look and I will see you in a month.

Lahar.

I put the note on my dresser and got ready to go to bed.Tomorrow I will have to call Mira or Levy to go shopping with me tomorrow to buy beds, clothes, and most importantly food.

Hopefully I made a good decision by minding The oracion seis.