Chapter 12: Realization

A/N:
HERE'S A CHAPTER SINCE I GOT RAIDEN AT MY 81ST PULL 🥳✨

She may still not deal any damage, but am focusing on building her as my new primary dps

She may still not deal any damage, but am focusing on building her as my new primary dps. Rip Chongyun ☠️✨
You won't imagine how ecstatic I am from getting her the day 2.1 released~
(Kinda forgot to post this during that cuz of her Archon and Story quest- sOrry~ 🙏)

Enough of me being happy, please proceed and hope you enjoy the new chapter~!

•~•

"Azaaaa~ D-Don't do it there~! It's dirty!" Was what Will and his friends heard. They couldn't believe it at first, but more inappropriate phrases just kept coming.

"W-What are they doing in there?!" Kohler whisper-yelled as he stared at Will and Leigh who couldn't process what they were hearing.
"M-Maybe it's something e-else?" Leigh said out loud.

"A-Ah~ There! T-There! Hit t-that spot more~ A-Ahhh~" Yuu's moans could be heard through the door. This discarded the idea of doing something else.

"Should we burst in?!" Kohler panicked. What if they were actually doing "It" in Yuu's room. They just kept listening in as they stood awkwardly at the door frame.
"M-Maybe we should inform someone else- It may be a little awkward..." Will shivered, but was also angry that Azazel was taking advantage of his little brother. He'll definitely kill the guy.

"Young master, sit still~ And hold your voice in...." Azazel sighed.
"I-I can't help it! It f-feels so goooooooooood~" Yuu moaned. This may or may not turned one or two of the boys outside the room. What could they do? Teenager's hormones are excessively more active at this stage of life.
"A-Ah! N-Not too rough, I don't want the inside to b-broken" Yuu yelled as his voice was shaking.

Will couldn't take it anymore. One thing was in his mind. Join i-- Save his little brother.
"Wait! Will- What are you doing?!" Leigh whisper-yelled as he tried to stop the big brother.
"I can't just sit here! How can I make that guy just... Just- Just do it to Yuu with no limits!" Will whispered back. Will slammed open the door; his friends stood still in shock, preparing theirselves for the scene to come.

"S-Stop! Don't go any further! I will not allow you to do that to my Yuu any mor-" Will cut himself off. He tried processing the scene. Yuu and Azazel was in bed............ Yuu's head laying on the taller boy's lap as Azazel was cleaning Yuu's ear with an earpick. They all froze in shock.

Yuu shot up from the pink-haired male's lap and sat himself on the bed.
"B-Big brother Will! W-What are you doing here?!" Yuu asked frantically flailing his arms around.
"W-What were you two doing..." Will asked still staring at them with a little red cheeks, whilst his friends were as red as a rose.
"U-Umm.." Yuu directed his gaze to Azazel, he couldn't look at his brother. Not after what they could've heard. Azazel just chuckled.
"He requested me to clean his ear." Azazel simply said as he showed the earpick he was using.